Atividade recente de anon397352

3 respostas 787 visualizações
I deleted the user's folder under the PT9 Proj folder, but it still opens as registered to the old user. How do I ... installed. I do not yet have the new user's registration info.
respondida Nov 27, 2019
2 respostas 374 visualizações
A user reported installing Paratext 8 and Paratext 9 on a brand new Windows 10 machine. Paratext 9 is but they ... fix the problem? error_msg.jpg1366 768 171 KB Thanks, anon397352
comentado Set 9, 2019
1 resposta 180 visualizações
Hi, One of our users in Asia is experiencing a blank send/receive summary screen. (shown below) He is Paratext [ ... the same thing? blank.png1632 1258 20.8 KB Thanks, anon397352
perguntada Jul 1, 2019
2 respostas 305 visualizações
Another question from the same user: How can I get both the Biblical terms list and the Word list to handle ... changes based on the prefix without listing each form separately?
perguntada Jan 11, 2019
2 respostas 310 visualizações
Posting for user in Asia: "Our language has a lot of reduplication and cases where the initial character of a word ... on both sides is the same, then this is reduplication."
perguntada Jan 11, 2019
3 respostas 650 visualizações
I'm just registering for PT8. I selected a Primary Organisation, but when I moved to the next step it changed ... Registry. How do I change my Primary Organisation? Thanks.
respondida Out 26, 2018
2 respostas 456 visualizações
One of our Paratext users in Asia wrote the following: Here is the problem I am facing at the moment. I have ... to use TaskManger to quit out of Paratext.) Thanks. anon397352
perguntada Jun 1, 2018
1 resposta 275 visualizações
I thought I saw an email saying Online Project Status is enabled/working. Is that correct? I have one project in ... .paratext.org. I have Progress access and Admin access. Thanks
respondida Abr 11, 2018
4 respostas 1,1k visualizações
Hi, How can I register a project (and pseudonym) as confidential after I've already registered as not confidential? ... I delete the projects on those computers? Thanks, Clear7419
comentado Jan 6, 2018
5 respostas 641 visualizações
Hi folks. I'm a long-term Paratext user, and I've recently been able to register as an Independent Translator to ... with my registration? Surely the Handbooks are in the DBL?
respondida Out 27, 2017
1 resposta 285 visualizações
One of the languages that I am helping out is using IPA to type their language script. Is there any way to type IPA in Paratext? Thanks, anon397352
comentado Ago 14, 2017
3 respostas 639 visualizações
We have recently migrated some of our projects from Paratext 7.5 to Paratext 8. Last day, I received complaint from ... and add them? Or is there any other solution? anon242407.
comentado Ago 14, 2017
1 resposta 223 visualizações
Trying to install Paratext 8 on my Win 10 (Creator) laptop. When I enter the registration information, the OK button remains grayed ... and e-mail address as in PT 7.5. Any ideas?
respondida Ago 9, 2017
1 resposta 318 visualizações
Are there any Hindi translations available in PT?
comentado Jun 23, 2017
5 respostas 4,5k visualizações
There are many resources that are in ParaTExt 7.5 that are not in ParaTExt 8 yet (as of March 7, 2017). I have not ... going on with this, and what the hold-up might be? Thanks.
comentado Abr 4, 2017
1 resposta 231 visualizações
Hi, My Paratext 8 RC will not start. It displays the following error and stops: Capture.JPG780 307 61.2 KB I ... error. Any thoughts on how to resolve this? Thanks, anon397352
perguntada Mar 18, 2017
2 respostas 558 visualizações
We have a situation where a new PT8 user has somehow managed to point the new PT8 to use (the old) My ... some deep/hidden Paratext 8 settings folder in AppData. But where ?
comentado Mar 6, 2017
3 respostas 501 visualizações
Did I hear somewhere that there are two types of registration for PT 7 - one that gets you all the resources, ... to get all the copyrighted material included in the resources.)
comentado Set 25, 2015
3,054 perguntas
6,014 respostas
5,677 comentários
2,033 usuários