anon397352 द्वारा हाल की गतिविधि

3 उत्तर 787 व्यूज़
I deleted the user's folder under the PT9 Proj folder, but it still opens as registered to the old user. How do I ... installed. I do not yet have the new user's registration info.
उत्तर दिया गया नवंबर 27, 2019
2 उत्तर 374 व्यूज़
A user reported installing Paratext 8 and Paratext 9 on a brand new Windows 10 machine. Paratext 9 is but they ... fix the problem? error_msg.jpg1366 768 171 KB Thanks, anon397352
टिप्पणी की गई सितंबर 9, 2019
Paratext में
1 उत्तर 180 व्यूज़
Hi, One of our users in Asia is experiencing a blank send/receive summary screen. (shown below) He is Paratext [ ... the same thing? blank.png1632 1258 20.8 KB Thanks, anon397352
पूछा गया जुलाई 1, 2019
Paratext में
2 उत्तर 305 व्यूज़
Another question from the same user: How can I get both the Biblical terms list and the Word list to handle ... changes based on the prefix without listing each form separately?
पूछा गया जनवरी 11, 2019
2 उत्तर 310 व्यूज़
Posting for user in Asia: "Our language has a lot of reduplication and cases where the initial character of a word ... on both sides is the same, then this is reduplication."
पूछा गया जनवरी 11, 2019
3 उत्तर 650 व्यूज़
I'm just registering for PT8. I selected a Primary Organisation, but when I moved to the next step it changed ... Registry. How do I change my Primary Organisation? Thanks.
उत्तर दिया गया अक्टूबर 26, 2018
2 उत्तर 456 व्यूज़
One of our Paratext users in Asia wrote the following: Here is the problem I am facing at the moment. I have ... to use TaskManger to quit out of Paratext.) Thanks. anon397352
पूछा गया जून 1, 2018
Paratext में
1 उत्तर 275 व्यूज़
I thought I saw an email saying Online Project Status is enabled/working. Is that correct? I have one project in ... .paratext.org. I have Progress access and Admin access. Thanks
उत्तर दिया गया अप्रैल 11, 2018
Paratext में
4 उत्तर 1.1k व्यूज़
Hi, How can I register a project (and pseudonym) as confidential after I've already registered as not confidential? ... I delete the projects on those computers? Thanks, Clear7419
टिप्पणी की गई जनवरी 6, 2018
5 उत्तर 641 व्यूज़
Hi folks. I'm a long-term Paratext user, and I've recently been able to register as an Independent Translator to ... with my registration? Surely the Handbooks are in the DBL?
उत्तर दिया गया अक्टूबर 27, 2017
Paratext में
1 उत्तर 285 व्यूज़
One of the languages that I am helping out is using IPA to type their language script. Is there any way to type IPA in Paratext? Thanks, anon397352
टिप्पणी की गई अगस्त 14, 2017
Paratext में
3 उत्तर 639 व्यूज़
We have recently migrated some of our projects from Paratext 7.5 to Paratext 8. Last day, I received complaint from ... and add them? Or is there any other solution? anon242407.
टिप्पणी की गई अगस्त 14, 2017
Paratext में
1 उत्तर 223 व्यूज़
Trying to install Paratext 8 on my Win 10 (Creator) laptop. When I enter the registration information, the OK button remains grayed ... and e-mail address as in PT 7.5. Any ideas?
उत्तर दिया गया अगस्त 9, 2017
1 उत्तर 318 व्यूज़
Are there any Hindi translations available in PT?
Paratext में
5 उत्तर 4.5k व्यूज़
There are many resources that are in ParaTExt 7.5 that are not in ParaTExt 8 yet (as of March 7, 2017). I have not ... going on with this, and what the hold-up might be? Thanks.
टिप्पणी की गई अप्रैल 4, 2017
Paratext में
1 उत्तर 231 व्यूज़
Hi, My Paratext 8 RC will not start. It displays the following error and stops: Capture.JPG780 307 61.2 KB I ... error. Any thoughts on how to resolve this? Thanks, anon397352
पूछा गया मार्च 18, 2017
Paratext में
2 उत्तर 558 व्यूज़
We have a situation where a new PT8 user has somehow managed to point the new PT8 to use (the old) My ... some deep/hidden Paratext 8 settings folder in AppData. But where ?
टिप्पणी की गई मार्च 6, 2017
3 उत्तर 501 व्यूज़
Did I hear somewhere that there are two types of registration for PT 7 - one that gets you all the resources, ... to get all the copyrighted material included in the resources.)
टिप्पणी की गई सितंबर 25, 2015
Paratext में
3,054 प्रश्न
6,014 उत्तर
5,677 टिप्पणियाँ
2,033 उपयोगकर्ता