Recent activity by Brian

2 answers 614 views
When I change the footnote callers to automatically-created callers, I get errors in the basic checks. I'm sure there is ... m missing somewhere, but I can't seem to find where!
commented Feb 13, 2023
2 answers 696 views
I am wondering if anyone has been hearing from teams struggling to use Paratext Live in 9.2. A few teams ... Any thoughts or experience would be appreciated. image781 203 48 KB
asked Jan 26, 2022
2 answers 414 views
What does the abbreviation WTH in the Handbook (HBKENG) stands for? For example if I try to open the link at Joel 3:10 ... Joel 2:24 the link works. Can I directly open this WTH?
answered May 20, 2021
2 answers 532 views
I am working with a project that already has a word list with morphological breaks. Is it possible to load that ... . Just a short tutorial on the mechanics would be appreciated.
answered Mar 31, 2021
2 answers 555 views
I've had a user getting the registration input form on Paratext 9 after a reboot. I realized that they were stuck at ... I'm getting error 500 on Paratext.org. Can someone confirm?
answered Dec 17, 2020
1 answer 524 views
In the Biblical Terms Tool, in the Major Biblical Terms list, many of us have 6822 terms but one translator has ... Image720 1280 77.7 KB WhatsApp Image605 1280 84 KB anon899536
commented Dec 10, 2020
2 answers 330 views
Currently, \rem tags in Paratext projects are not stripped when uploaded to DBL. Private information was being stored ... to use before they upload to DBL? Jonathan+Robie
commented Nov 21, 2020
5 answers 677 views
Ability to hide zz** projects in project list Ability to see a view list of projects linked to a registered project in the registry (daughter, aux, BT, etc.)
answered Oct 25, 2020
8 answers 881 views
I would be grateful if you could assist me access Concordance Builder in Partext 9. Any time i tried creating ... Paratext. Your assistance is greatly needed. Thank you. anon878803
commented Sep 24, 2020
3 answers 865 views
There are a number of other posts that mention CPU, but I'm not sure whether my problem directly relates, so I started ... how to speed up PT generally or get all searches to work?
commented Sep 22, 2020
2 answers 519 views
Someone tried to make me an administrator of a project. The project does now appear in the list of projects for ... What is happening? Thanks for your help. Blessings, anon015155
commented Jul 10, 2020
3 answers 456 views
I have a user that needs to remove their old SIL email address and replace it with their current Seed Company email ... is another account with this email address in the registry.
answered Jun 4, 2020
2 answers 358 views
Is there are way to find inappropriate upper case letters in the middle of a verse? For example, one team has this ... which I have questions about, but will put in another thread.
answered May 16, 2019
10 answers 1.5k views
There are at least three users who can't open Paratext after updating to 8.0.100.69. The error message says that ... , I will see if downgrading to the previous version will work.
commented Aug 28, 2018
1 answer 382 views
How can I print my consultant notes? I want a hard copy for my own reference during a checking/revision session. If the ... the question.) We only have one computer on our team.
commented Jan 21, 2018
1 answer 333 views
How can I use a concordance file (.cnc) file to update the concordance when the name of the project has been changed? Thanks ... the old file? Or is there a better way to do this?
answered Dec 12, 2017
3 answers 412 views
I have a user who would like to make a concordance, and Concordance Builder came to mind. They have already ... Papua New Guinea [Email Removed].pgmailto:[Email Removed].pg
answered Nov 28, 2017
0 answers 222 views
To make quotation checking slightly easier - instead of using the option to Flag all quotes near other errors which ... to see potential problems. sshot-1.png1079 351 37 KB
asked Oct 13, 2017
1 answer 313 views
For projects already uploaded via Send/Receive, why is there now a message that Paratext sent the entire project? ... (that the entire project got uploaded) helpful for users?
commented Jun 27, 2017
5 answers 1.1k views
One limitation after migrating to Paratext 8 is you cannot change the font used by resources you download. I've figured out ... you'll have to redo them if you ever reset Paratext.
answered May 18, 2017
3,055 questions
6,014 answers
5,677 comments
2,033 users