3 个回答
673 次浏览
我发现,如果我尝试登录 Paratext 注册表(Registry),但使用了错误的电子邮件地址,系统就会弹出一个新用户表单供我填写(底部有一个 注册 按钮) 但即使我没有填写那些信息并点击了 注册 按钮,为时已晚!该电子邮件地址的用户注册已经 ... 了错误的地址,系统仍会将他们引导至其账户 但对于未注册的电子邮件地址,它绝对不应该如此迅速地创建新用户
2 个回答
410 次浏览
我不确定这是否是一个我应该报告的 bug,或者预期的行为是什么 以下是我们收到的问题: 我正在处理的语言(Banwaon)在在线注册表单的语言框中没有列出语言代码 在我的本地项目中,我只是将语言保留为英语 ... 在 Registry 中: 对于这位翻译者,你有什么建议吗? 这是 qaa 语言代码的一个 bug 吗? 谢谢, james_post
3 个回答
545 次浏览
我可能发现了 Paratext 注册表中的一个安全漏洞。我该如何报告?我该向谁报告? 我尝试查看了 https://paratext.org/.well-known/security.txt 和 https://paratext.org/security.txt ,但它们要么是空的,要么返回 404 错误。
1 个回答
245 次浏览
在注册项目时,我看到了 部分 (Portions) 选段 (Selections)和 简版圣经 (Shorter Bible): image691 318 22.5 KB 我看到 部分 (Portions)的描述是 一本或多 ... 选段 (Selections)或 简版圣经 (Shorter Bible)的定义是什么? 谢谢, james_post
12 个回答
1.6k 次浏览
项目计划没有告诉我有多少节经文已起草。 有没有办法在我的项目计划中设置,让它告诉我: - 已起草的经文节数 - 已起草并测试的经文节数 - 已起草、测试并经顾问检查的经文节数
4 个回答
1.1k 次浏览
我无法登录 Paratext Registry。 点击“登录”选项后,会跳转到 Google 对话框,然后又跳回主页。
3 个回答
858 次浏览
我有一个项目(KBP - Kivira Bible Project),它出现在用户的 S/R 列表中(见附图) 根据项目属性,该项目已注册,但当我在 Paratext 注册表中搜索例如 KBP' 或 ... ,却找不到该项目 这是为什么? Gerben+Budding. KBP - Kivira Bible Project1599 1200 309 KB
5 个回答
665 次浏览
能够在项目列表中隐藏 zz** 项目 能够在注册表中查看与已注册项目关联的项目列表(如子项目、辅助项目、BT 等)
1 个回答
173 次浏览
The Paratext Registry search only seems to do whole word searches. If I open the list of users I see: image728 276 9 ... find Katang but not tokata .) Thanks for considering it
3 个回答
334 次浏览
Hello Guys, Hope you all are blessed and safe under the wings of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Couple of my ... that we can proceed with the printing. Waiting for your reply.
5 个回答
1.1k 次浏览
User: Assoc-Dir SE It is a known email, that is in use. Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 7.24.43 PM1196×506 16.9 KB
3 个回答
447 次浏览
I have a user that needs to remove their old SIL email address and replace it with their current Seed Company email ... is another account with this email address in the registry.
5 个回答
933 次浏览
Dear All, I have added (registrered) a new user in the registry website. It seems to have worked and I was promised to ... me to do? Thanks for any help you can give. goodgoan .
1 个回答
261 次浏览
How long does it take for a new project plan to show up on our our Project page? https://registry.paratext.org/ ... Monday, Wednesday the web site still shows the old project plan.
2 个回答
502 次浏览
When searching the Paratext Registry there are filters that you can use: country:[two letter country code found here] ... by a space: org:sil-international-in-africa country:tg
1 个回答
212 次浏览
Hello, if individuals forget their Paratext password what options are in place to recover the account? I cannot find a ... issue for a colleague of mine. Best regards, anon379822
2 个回答
551 次浏览
I'm faced with the task of updating an expired registration code in Paratext Lite. If I go to the registry ... registration code screen in Paratext Lite. That would be awesome!
3 个回答
406 次浏览
Is there more help available when registering PT8 projects? With the projects I've registered so far, I've had a ... ? See Also: Wrong "Primary Organisation" in paratext registry
4 个回答
414 次浏览
When registering a project in the Registry, under language I chose Advanced, and then tried to choose a script. I was ... Screenshot 2019-02-06 23.15.56.png703 643 22.7 KB
3 个回答
347 次浏览
We are trying create registration for few users in Paratext but not getting the confirmation message in the mail. below ... ID. Please help us. [Email Removed] [Email Removed]