Aktivitas terbaru oleh anon070596

3 jawaban 673 tampilan
Saya menemukan bahwa jika saya mencoba masuk ke Paratext Registry, tetapi menggunakan alamat email yang salah, maka ... baru secepat itu untuk alamat email yang belum terdaftar.
dijawab Sep 22, 2022
2 jawaban 410 tampilan
Saya tidak yakin apakah ini bug yang harus saya laporkan, atau apa perilaku yang diharapkan. Berikut adalah pertanyaan ... ini bug dengan kode bahasa qaa? Terima kasih, james_post
dijawab Mar 3, 2022
3 jawaban 545 tampilan
Saya mungkin telah menemukan kerentanan keamanan pada registry Paratext. Bagaimana cara melaporkannya? Kepada siapa saya ... , tetapi keduanya kosong atau mengembalikan error 404.
dijawab Des 28, 2021
1 jawaban 245 tampilan
Saat mendaftarkan proyek, saya melihat Portions, Selections, dan Shorter Bible: image691 318 22.5 KB Saya melihat ... untuk Selections atau Shorter Bible? Terima kasih, james_post
dijawab Mei 15, 2021
12 jawaban 1,6k tampilan
rencana proyek tidak menunjukkan berapa banyak ayat yang telah draf. Apakah ada cara untuk mengatur pengaturan dalam ... ayat yang telah draf, diuji, dan diperiksa konsultan
dijawab Mei 6, 2021
4 jawaban 1,1k tampilan
Saya tidak dapat masuk ke paratext registry. Opsi masuk membawa saya ke kotak dialog google dan kemudian kembali lagi ke halaman utama.
mengomentari Apr 19, 2021
3 jawaban 858 tampilan
Saya memiliki proyek (KBP - Kivira Bible Project) yang muncul di daftar S/R pengguna (lihat gambar terlampir). ... Gerben+Budding. KBP - Kivira Bible Project1599 1200 309 KB
mengomentari Des 3, 2020
5 jawaban 665 tampilan
Kemampuan untuk menyembunyikan proyek zz** dalam daftar proyek Kemampuan untuk melihat daftar proyek yang terhubung ke proyek terdaftar di registry (anak, aux, BT, dll.)
dijawab Okt 25, 2020
1 jawaban 173 tampilan
The Paratext Registry search only seems to do whole word searches. If I open the list of users I see: image728 276 9 ... find Katang but not tokata .) Thanks for considering it
dijawab Jul 31, 2020
3 jawaban 334 tampilan
Hello Guys, Hope you all are blessed and safe under the wings of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Couple of my ... that we can proceed with the printing. Waiting for your reply.
dijawab Jun 27, 2020
5 jawaban 1,1k tampilan
User: Assoc-Dir SE It is a known email, that is in use. Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 7.24.43 PM1196×506 16.9 KB
mengomentari Jun 27, 2020
3 jawaban 447 tampilan
I have a user that needs to remove their old SIL email address and replace it with their current Seed Company email ... is another account with this email address in the registry.
dijawab Jun 4, 2020
5 jawaban 933 tampilan
Dear All, I have added (registrered) a new user in the registry website. It seems to have worked and I was promised to ... me to do? Thanks for any help you can give. goodgoan .
mengomentari Mar 1, 2020
1 jawaban 261 tampilan
How long does it take for a new project plan to show up on our our Project page? https://registry.paratext.org/ ... Monday, Wednesday the web site still shows the old project plan.
dijawab Okt 16, 2019
2 jawaban 502 tampilan
When searching the Paratext Registry there are filters that you can use: country:[two letter country code found here] ... by a space: org:sil-international-in-africa country:tg
mengomentari Agu 5, 2019
1 jawaban 212 tampilan
Hello, if individuals forget their Paratext password what options are in place to recover the account? I cannot find a ... issue for a colleague of mine. Best regards, anon379822
dijawab Mei 15, 2019
2 jawaban 551 tampilan
I'm faced with the task of updating an expired registration code in Paratext Lite. If I go to the registry ... registration code screen in Paratext Lite. That would be awesome!
dijawab Mar 20, 2019
3 jawaban 406 tampilan
Is there more help available when registering PT8 projects? With the projects I've registered so far, I've had a ... ? See Also: Wrong "Primary Organisation" in paratext registry
dijawab Feb 12, 2019
4 jawaban 414 tampilan
When registering a project in the Registry, under language I chose Advanced, and then tried to choose a script. I was ... Screenshot 2019-02-06 23.15.56.png703 643 22.7 KB
dijawab Feb 12, 2019
3 jawaban 347 tampilan
We are trying create registration for few users in Paratext but not getting the confirmation message in the mail. below ... ID. Please help us. [Email Removed] [Email Removed]
dijawab Feb 11, 2019
3,053 pertanyaan
6,013 jawaban
5,677 komentar
2,032 pengguna