Actividad reciente de anon070596

3 respuestas 673 vistas
He notado que si intento iniciar sesión en el Registro de Paratext, pero uso la dirección de correo ... rápidamente para una dirección de correo electrónico no registrada.
respondida sep 22, 2022
2 respuestas 410 vistas
No estoy seguro de si esto es un error que debería reportar o cuál es el comportamiento esperado. Esta es la pregunta ... un error con el código de idioma qaa? Gracias, james_post
respondida mar 3, 2022
3 respuestas 545 vistas
Puede que haya descubierto una vulnerabilidad de seguridad en el registro de Paratext. Cómo la informo? A quién debo ... security.txt , pero están vacíos o devuelven errores 404.
respondida dic 28, 2021
1 respuesta 245 vistas
Al registrar un proyecto, veo las opciones Porciones, Selecciones y Biblia Abreviada: imagen691 318 22.5 KB ... definiciones de Selecciones o Biblia Abreviada? Gracias, james_post
respondida may 15, 2021
12 respuestas 1,6k vistas
el plan del proyecto no me indica cuántos versículos están redactados. Hay alguna manera de configurar los ... de versículos redactados, probados y revisados por el consultor
respondida may 6, 2021
4 respuestas 1,1k vistas
No puedo iniciar sesión en el registro de Paratext. La opción de iniciar sesión me lleva a la ventana de diálogo de Google y luego vuelve a la página de inicio.
comentado abr 19, 2021
3 respuestas 858 vistas
Tengo un proyecto (KBP - Kivira Bible Project) que aparece en la lista S/R del usuario (ver imagen adjunta). ... no? Gerben+Budding. KBP - Kivira Bible Project1599 1200 309 KB
comentado dic 3, 2020
5 respuestas 665 vistas
Posibilidad de ocultar proyectos zz** en la lista de proyectos Posibilidad de ver una lista de proyectos vinculados a un proyecto registrado en el registro (hija, aux, BT, etc.)
respondida oct 25, 2020
1 respuesta 173 vistas
The Paratext Registry search only seems to do whole word searches. If I open the list of users I see: image728 276 9 ... find Katang but not tokata .) Thanks for considering it
respondida jul 31, 2020
3 respuestas 334 vistas
Hello Guys, Hope you all are blessed and safe under the wings of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Couple of my ... that we can proceed with the printing. Waiting for your reply.
respondida jun 27, 2020
5 respuestas 1,1k vistas
User: Assoc-Dir SE It is a known email, that is in use. Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 7.24.43 PM1196×506 16.9 KB
comentado jun 27, 2020
3 respuestas 447 vistas
I have a user that needs to remove their old SIL email address and replace it with their current Seed Company email ... is another account with this email address in the registry.
respondida jun 4, 2020
5 respuestas 933 vistas
Dear All, I have added (registrered) a new user in the registry website. It seems to have worked and I was promised to ... me to do? Thanks for any help you can give. goodgoan .
comentado mar 1, 2020
1 respuesta 261 vistas
How long does it take for a new project plan to show up on our our Project page? https://registry.paratext.org/ ... Monday, Wednesday the web site still shows the old project plan.
respondida oct 16, 2019
2 respuestas 502 vistas
When searching the Paratext Registry there are filters that you can use: country:[two letter country code found here] ... by a space: org:sil-international-in-africa country:tg
comentado ago 5, 2019
1 respuesta 212 vistas
Hello, if individuals forget their Paratext password what options are in place to recover the account? I cannot find a ... issue for a colleague of mine. Best regards, anon379822
respondida may 15, 2019
2 respuestas 551 vistas
I'm faced with the task of updating an expired registration code in Paratext Lite. If I go to the registry ... registration code screen in Paratext Lite. That would be awesome!
respondida mar 20, 2019
3 respuestas 406 vistas
Is there more help available when registering PT8 projects? With the projects I've registered so far, I've had a ... ? See Also: Wrong "Primary Organisation" in paratext registry
respondida feb 12, 2019
4 respuestas 414 vistas
When registering a project in the Registry, under language I chose Advanced, and then tried to choose a script. I was ... Screenshot 2019-02-06 23.15.56.png703 643 22.7 KB
respondida feb 12, 2019
3 respuestas 347 vistas
We are trying create registration for few users in Paratext but not getting the confirmation message in the mail. below ... ID. Please help us. [Email Removed] [Email Removed]
respondida feb 11, 2019
3,053 preguntas
6,013 respuestas
5,677 comentarios
2,032 usuarios