anon480013 的最近活动

1 个回答 216 次浏览
亲爱的朋友们, 我们翻译团队中的一位成员在执行 Send/Receive(发送/接收)时遇到了问题。 这个问题已经持续两周了,但不幸的是他们之前没有告诉我。 在排版之前,他们已经完成了大约 90% 的检查工作。 如果有人能帮助我们,那将非常有帮助。 image978×153 50.2 KB
已评论 八月 26, 2022
Paratext 中
1 个回答 499 次浏览
I am rendring the Key Biblical terms from Matthew to Revelation and some of the verses are not showing in the rendering list. ... would be a great help. image.png1366 728 76.1 KB
已评论 十月 18, 2019
3 个回答 413 次浏览
We are trying create registration for few users in Paratext but not getting the confirmation message in the mail. below ... ID. Please help us. [Email Removed] [Email Removed]
已回答 二月 13, 2019
2 个回答 439 次浏览
We are facing Send Receive Issues with Powari PtP project. From the admin computer neither do send nor receive the ... happening from last five months please help us on his.
已评论 十二月 14, 2018
2 个回答 538 次浏览
We are working with a language that has long vowels which we can't write with Odia letters. There are some books printed ... type it neither we know the Unicode of it. please help
已评论 十月 3, 2018
1 个回答 309 次浏览
We have upgraded the Paratext from 7.5.100.10 to 7.5.100.83. from there we are not able to type ... before upgrading and red colour underline letter (wrong) are after upgrading.
提问于 九月 14, 2017
Paratext 中
4 个回答 654 次浏览
Sir, I am in the Paratext 8 migration workshop. I got new registration cord but when I am try to register the project ... or the e-mail address has been removed from the account.
已回答 九月 12, 2017
1 个回答 450 次浏览
What is the correct way to connect Paratext with InDesign? When we link this two software what are the things we need to know. Can some one guide me the pathway.
已评论 七月 14, 2017
1 个回答 420 次浏览
I try to migrate from 7.5 to 8 in in Kuvi project. I try to follow the steps in proper way. I was able to register ... three times still it is showing same. How can I migrate to 8.
已评论 六月 22, 2017
3,063 个问题
6,023 个回答
5,693 条评论
2,036 位用户