Activité récente de anon480013

1 réponse 216 vues
Chers amis, Un de nos membres de l'équipe de traduction rencontre un problème lorsqu'il effectue Send/Receive. Ce problème ... si quelqu'un pouvait nous aider. image978 153 50.2 KB
a commenté août 26, 2022
1 réponse 499 vues
I am rendring the Key Biblical terms from Matthew to Revelation and some of the verses are not showing in the rendering list. ... would be a great help. image.png1366 728 76.1 KB
a commenté oct. 18, 2019
3 réponses 413 vues
We are trying create registration for few users in Paratext but not getting the confirmation message in the mail. below ... ID. Please help us. [Email Removed] [Email Removed]
répondu févr. 13, 2019
2 réponses 439 vues
We are facing Send Receive Issues with Powari PtP project. From the admin computer neither do send nor receive the ... happening from last five months please help us on his.
a commenté déc. 14, 2018
2 réponses 538 vues
We are working with a language that has long vowels which we can't write with Odia letters. There are some books printed ... type it neither we know the Unicode of it. please help
a commenté oct. 3, 2018
1 réponse 309 vues
We have upgraded the Paratext from 7.5.100.10 to 7.5.100.83. from there we are not able to type ... before upgrading and red colour underline letter (wrong) are after upgrading.
posée sept. 14, 2017
4 réponses 654 vues
Sir, I am in the Paratext 8 migration workshop. I got new registration cord but when I am try to register the project ... or the e-mail address has been removed from the account.
répondu sept. 12, 2017
1 réponse 450 vues
What is the correct way to connect Paratext with InDesign? When we link this two software what are the things we need to know. Can some one guide me the pathway.
a commenté juil. 14, 2017
1 réponse 420 vues
I try to migrate from 7.5 to 8 in in Kuvi project. I try to follow the steps in proper way. I was able to register ... three times still it is showing same. How can I migrate to 8.
a commenté juin 22, 2017
3,063 questions
6,023 réponses
5,693 commentaires
2,036 utilisateurs