anon480013 द्वारा हाल की गतिविधि

1 उत्तर 216 व्यूज़
प्रिय मित्रों, हमारी अनुवाद टीम में से एक को Send Receive करने पर एक समस्या का सामना करना पड़ रहा है। पिछले दो हफ्तों से ... सके, तो यह बहुत अच्छी मदद होगी। image978 153 50.2 KB
टिप्पणी की गई अगस्त 26, 2022
Paratext में
1 उत्तर 499 व्यूज़
I am rendring the Key Biblical terms from Matthew to Revelation and some of the verses are not showing in the rendering list. ... would be a great help. image.png1366 728 76.1 KB
टिप्पणी की गई अक्टूबर 18, 2019
3 उत्तर 413 व्यूज़
We are trying create registration for few users in Paratext but not getting the confirmation message in the mail. below ... ID. Please help us. [Email Removed] [Email Removed]
उत्तर दिया गया फ़रवरी 13, 2019
2 उत्तर 439 व्यूज़
We are facing Send Receive Issues with Powari PtP project. From the admin computer neither do send nor receive the ... happening from last five months please help us on his.
टिप्पणी की गई दिसंबर 14, 2018
2 उत्तर 538 व्यूज़
We are working with a language that has long vowels which we can't write with Odia letters. There are some books printed ... type it neither we know the Unicode of it. please help
टिप्पणी की गई अक्टूबर 3, 2018
Paratext में
1 उत्तर 309 व्यूज़
We have upgraded the Paratext from 7.5.100.10 to 7.5.100.83. from there we are not able to type ... before upgrading and red colour underline letter (wrong) are after upgrading.
पूछा गया सितंबर 14, 2017
Paratext में
4 उत्तर 654 व्यूज़
Sir, I am in the Paratext 8 migration workshop. I got new registration cord but when I am try to register the project ... or the e-mail address has been removed from the account.
उत्तर दिया गया सितंबर 12, 2017
Paratext में
1 उत्तर 450 व्यूज़
What is the correct way to connect Paratext with InDesign? When we link this two software what are the things we need to know. Can some one guide me the pathway.
टिप्पणी की गई जुलाई 14, 2017
Paratext में
1 उत्तर 420 व्यूज़
I try to migrate from 7.5 to 8 in in Kuvi project. I try to follow the steps in proper way. I was able to register ... three times still it is showing same. How can I migrate to 8.
Paratext में
3,063 प्रश्न
6,023 उत्तर
5,693 टिप्पणियाँ
2,036 उपयोगकर्ता