Aktivitas terbaru oleh anon480013

1 jawaban 216 tampilan
Sahabat-sahabat yang terhormat, Salah satu anggota tim penerjemahan kami menghadapi masalah saat melakukan Send/Receive. Masalah ... yang bisa membantu kami. image978 153 50.2 KB
mengomentari Agu 26, 2022
1 jawaban 499 tampilan
I am rendring the Key Biblical terms from Matthew to Revelation and some of the verses are not showing in the rendering list. ... would be a great help. image.png1366 728 76.1 KB
mengomentari Okt 18, 2019
3 jawaban 413 tampilan
We are trying create registration for few users in Paratext but not getting the confirmation message in the mail. below ... ID. Please help us. [Email Removed] [Email Removed]
dijawab Feb 13, 2019
2 jawaban 439 tampilan
We are facing Send Receive Issues with Powari PtP project. From the admin computer neither do send nor receive the ... happening from last five months please help us on his.
mengomentari Des 14, 2018
2 jawaban 538 tampilan
We are working with a language that has long vowels which we can't write with Odia letters. There are some books printed ... type it neither we know the Unicode of it. please help
mengomentari Okt 3, 2018
1 jawaban 309 tampilan
We have upgraded the Paratext from 7.5.100.10 to 7.5.100.83. from there we are not able to type ... before upgrading and red colour underline letter (wrong) are after upgrading.
bertanya Sep 14, 2017
4 jawaban 654 tampilan
Sir, I am in the Paratext 8 migration workshop. I got new registration cord but when I am try to register the project ... or the e-mail address has been removed from the account.
dijawab Sep 12, 2017
1 jawaban 450 tampilan
What is the correct way to connect Paratext with InDesign? When we link this two software what are the things we need to know. Can some one guide me the pathway.
mengomentari Jul 14, 2017
1 jawaban 420 tampilan
I try to migrate from 7.5 to 8 in in Kuvi project. I try to follow the steps in proper way. I was able to register ... three times still it is showing same. How can I migrate to 8.
mengomentari Jun 22, 2017
3,063 pertanyaan
6,023 jawaban
5,693 komentar
2,036 pengguna