Actividad reciente de anon480013

1 respuesta 216 vistas
Estimados amigos: Un miembro de nuestro equipo de traducción está teniendo un problema cuando realiza Send/Receive. Este ... si alguien pudiera ayudarnos. imagen978 153 50.2 KB
comentado ago 26, 2022
1 respuesta 499 vistas
I am rendring the Key Biblical terms from Matthew to Revelation and some of the verses are not showing in the rendering list. ... would be a great help. image.png1366 728 76.1 KB
comentado oct 18, 2019
3 respuestas 413 vistas
We are trying create registration for few users in Paratext but not getting the confirmation message in the mail. below ... ID. Please help us. [Email Removed] [Email Removed]
respondida feb 13, 2019
2 respuestas 439 vistas
We are facing Send Receive Issues with Powari PtP project. From the admin computer neither do send nor receive the ... happening from last five months please help us on his.
comentado dic 14, 2018
2 respuestas 538 vistas
We are working with a language that has long vowels which we can't write with Odia letters. There are some books printed ... type it neither we know the Unicode of it. please help
comentado oct 3, 2018
1 respuesta 309 vistas
We have upgraded the Paratext from 7.5.100.10 to 7.5.100.83. from there we are not able to type ... before upgrading and red colour underline letter (wrong) are after upgrading.
preguntada sep 14, 2017
4 respuestas 654 vistas
Sir, I am in the Paratext 8 migration workshop. I got new registration cord but when I am try to register the project ... or the e-mail address has been removed from the account.
respondida sep 12, 2017
1 respuesta 450 vistas
What is the correct way to connect Paratext with InDesign? When we link this two software what are the things we need to know. Can some one guide me the pathway.
comentado jul 14, 2017
1 respuesta 420 vistas
I try to migrate from 7.5 to 8 in in Kuvi project. I try to follow the steps in proper way. I was able to register ... three times still it is showing same. How can I migrate to 8.
comentado jun 22, 2017
3,063 preguntas
6,023 respuestas
5,693 comentarios
2,036 usuarios