Atividade recente de anon480013

1 resposta 216 visualizações
Queridos amigos, Um dos membros da nossa equipe de tradução está enfrentando um problema ao executar o Send/Receive. Esse ... se alguém pudesse nos ajudar. imagem978 153 50.2 KB
comentado Ago 26, 2022
1 resposta 499 visualizações
I am rendring the Key Biblical terms from Matthew to Revelation and some of the verses are not showing in the rendering list. ... would be a great help. image.png1366 728 76.1 KB
comentado Out 18, 2019
3 respostas 413 visualizações
We are trying create registration for few users in Paratext but not getting the confirmation message in the mail. below ... ID. Please help us. [Email Removed] [Email Removed]
respondida Fev 13, 2019
2 respostas 439 visualizações
We are facing Send Receive Issues with Powari PtP project. From the admin computer neither do send nor receive the ... happening from last five months please help us on his.
comentado Dez 14, 2018
2 respostas 538 visualizações
We are working with a language that has long vowels which we can't write with Odia letters. There are some books printed ... type it neither we know the Unicode of it. please help
comentado Out 3, 2018
1 resposta 309 visualizações
We have upgraded the Paratext from 7.5.100.10 to 7.5.100.83. from there we are not able to type ... before upgrading and red colour underline letter (wrong) are after upgrading.
perguntada Set 14, 2017
4 respostas 654 visualizações
Sir, I am in the Paratext 8 migration workshop. I got new registration cord but when I am try to register the project ... or the e-mail address has been removed from the account.
respondida Set 12, 2017
1 resposta 450 visualizações
What is the correct way to connect Paratext with InDesign? When we link this two software what are the things we need to know. Can some one guide me the pathway.
comentado Jul 14, 2017
1 resposta 420 visualizações
I try to migrate from 7.5 to 8 in in Kuvi project. I try to follow the steps in proper way. I was able to register ... three times still it is showing same. How can I migrate to 8.
comentado Jun 22, 2017
3,063 perguntas
6,023 respostas
5,693 comentários
2,036 usuários