Recent activity by anon480013

1 answer 216 views
Dear friends, One of our translation team is facing an issue when they do Send Receive. Since two week this problem happening ... help if somebody can help us. image978 153 50.2 KB
commented Aug 26, 2022
1 answer 499 views
I am rendring the Key Biblical terms from Matthew to Revelation and some of the verses are not showing in the rendering list. ... would be a great help. image.png1366 728 76.1 KB
commented Oct 18, 2019
3 answers 413 views
We are trying create registration for few users in Paratext but not getting the confirmation message in the mail. below ... ID. Please help us. [Email Removed] [Email Removed]
answered Feb 13, 2019
2 answers 439 views
We are facing Send Receive Issues with Powari PtP project. From the admin computer neither do send nor receive the ... happening from last five months please help us on his.
commented Dec 14, 2018
2 answers 538 views
We are working with a language that has long vowels which we can't write with Odia letters. There are some books printed ... type it neither we know the Unicode of it. please help
commented Oct 3, 2018
1 answer 309 views
We have upgraded the Paratext from 7.5.100.10 to 7.5.100.83. from there we are not able to type ... before upgrading and red colour underline letter (wrong) are after upgrading.
asked Sep 14, 2017
4 answers 654 views
Sir, I am in the Paratext 8 migration workshop. I got new registration cord but when I am try to register the project ... or the e-mail address has been removed from the account.
answered Sep 12, 2017
1 answer 450 views
What is the correct way to connect Paratext with InDesign? When we link this two software what are the things we need to know. Can some one guide me the pathway.
commented Jul 14, 2017
1 answer 420 views
I try to migrate from 7.5 to 8 in in Kuvi project. I try to follow the steps in proper way. I was able to register ... three times still it is showing same. How can I migrate to 8.
commented Jun 22, 2017
3,063 questions
6,023 answers
5,693 comments
2,036 users