1 answer
610 views
Is it possible to configure support.Bible to send me an email every time someone adds a new question ... Publishing Assistant question without manually subscribing to the question?
asked
May 19, 2023
5 answers
1.2k views
I am looking for morphological segmentation data for translation languages, both languages of wider communication and ... . Is this information there? Thanks! Jonathan+Robie
12 answers
2.1k views
Hello Paratext community, I have found that Paratext's autosaving behaviour is different than what I expect, so I thought I'd ... do you expect? What do you see in your teammates?
1 answer
228 views
In the project we are publishing we cannot export the books back to Paratext for final checking. We are following the ... it next week so a quick reply would be much appreciated.
2 answers
426 views
I worked on producing a draft print with PTXPrint in a Paratext project, and when I was done, I did a S/R of the ... when it does S/R, along with other changes that it detects.
3 answers
804 views
I was asked if it is possible to limit the books that a person is able to make notes in. The person has had a ... to limit the scope of where the consultant role can make notes?
2 answers
406 views
Firstly, in this message: File or diffs not displayed: File is larger than the specified max size. maxdiff = 1024 KB ... warning? Can I change a setting so that it always displays?
1 answer
297 views
I'm working with a publishing house to prepare their text in Paratext before it gets worked on in Publishing ... ? If not any ideas for making this happen programmatically?
7 answers
1.2k views
We have a project that we are trying to get uploaded into the DBL but our DBL currator says the project's being rejected ... in USFM 2.4 that does underlining like \ul? Thank you
10 answers
2.7k views
I'm just starting to really set up a Glossary in our project, and I'm into a lot of questions. I'm wondering if ... if I'm missing some good resource that will answer all them.
1 answer
344 views
A typesetter is attempting to typeset a study Bible in PA6, but even in merely generating the InDesign tagged-text files, he ... for what's happening. Any ideas what else to try?
3 answers
780 views
We're discussing when Paratext automatically marks a history point and aren't sure. Some people have suggested it is ... provide an authoritative answer? Thank you, SIL+LSS+PNG
3 answers
750 views
We have some teams/projects that are ready to publish a number of books using Paratext 8 (not a full NT yet), ... | Papua New Guinea [Email Removed].pgmailto:[Email Removed].pg
2 answers
344 views
When I look at the list of projects which I have registered for approved FOBAI organizations, most appear to be registered as ... complex jobs. I really need a way to do this.
2 answers
525 views
I have a user that is migrating to Paratext 8 so will need to install Publishing Assistant 6. Does he need to be ... | Papua New Guinea [Email Removed].pgmailto:[Email Removed].pg
1 answer
290 views
I have a user who is going to be taking Publishing Assistant course. He is running 7.6. Is that compatible with ... | Papua New Guinea [Email Removed].pgmailto:[Email Removed].pg
4 answers
747 views
It seems that the PT7 s/r server is inaccessible right now. I've confirmed this with people on the other side of the ... wrong, and when it is likely to be fixed by? Thanks Mark
3 answers
1.5k views
We have a project with 4 translators entering glosses in the Interlinearizer as we adapt from a related language. Because the ... of the program? They use PT 7.5. Iver+Larsen
2 answers
295 views
A user has registered for Publisher Assistant 4, but now sees that version 5 is available. Does this require a new registration?