Recent activity by LivingField

2 answers 195 views
I use parallels to run Paratext and associated software on a Mac. For whatever reason, Adobe will not support indesign ... it with inDesign on macOS? Maybe I've missed something.
answered Apr 2, 2025
1 answer 211 views
Adobe CC does not allow installing Indesign on Windows Arm. Surprisingly, however, it seems to run just fine. Here ... Assistant should now be able to find and launch Indesign.
asked Apr 2, 2025
2 answers 345 views
We have a somewhat poor internet connection through the mobile phone network. One of our translators has Paratext ... said was expected. Any help gratefully received! Joihn
answered Aug 17, 2024
1 answer 430 views
I'm thinking of buying a Windows 11 laptop with the new Snapdragon X processor. I understand that it doesn't do well with ... a lot? Or should I just stick to an Intel processor?
answered Jul 2, 2024
1 answer 290 views
Is there a way to view the SFM output of dblchanges.txt, or is viewing the XML files in a DBL export the only way to ... a changes.txt within a PTXprint job, but that's a hassle.
asked Jun 5, 2024
2 answers 580 views
Hi, I hope someone can help me with this strange behavior. I have a Quotation Rule for my project as follows: But, I ... me but am I doing something wrong? Thanks. -Yasutaka P.S.
commented Apr 1, 2024
1 answer 459 views
I am trying to improve the quality of the written backtranslation which is a separate paratext project. Paratext has ... a written backtranslation? Thanks in advance for your help.
answered Mar 7, 2024
2 answers 507 views
I'd like to check all numbers in our translation, whether they are written in words (e.g. twenty-seven) or in digits ( ... numbers, e.g. in the Biblical Terms? Thanks for any help!
commented Feb 24, 2024
4 answers 740 views
We have a daughter project which takes a latin based text and turns it into a southeast Asian script which uses ... resolving this long-standing issue? Kind thanks. Mark Osborne
answered Dec 20, 2023
1 answer 330 views
I am looking for a way to add a page break so that the next section header starts on a new page. Is there a code ... a new page? Is there a list of module codes somewhere? thanks
answered Dec 16, 2023
7 answers 643 views
I'd like to have a horizontal rule (line) at the end of the introduction. Adding this to changes.txt adds a rule before ... 't this be a nice feature to add to the PTXprint UI?
commented Oct 23, 2023
2 answers 934 views
I'm using a 2018 mbp, 2.6 i7, 16gb memory. parallels 18. macOS 13.4.1 Beginning today, for the first ... even know how to go about diagnosing this. Does anyone have suggestions?
commented Jun 26, 2023
3 answers 411 views
I have four pages of local-to-PTXprint FRT matter. Page numbering is set to begin on the second page. Numbers ii and iii ... to keep the numbers on the bottom of the page? Thanks.
answered Jun 8, 2023
5 answers 1.5k views
Running PT on Parallels on my 2017 MacBook Pro (16 GB Ram) with an Intel Processor is smooth sailing. Thinking about ... runs it with success?). How is the performance? Dietmar
commented Apr 13, 2023
3 answers 339 views
I'm working with a Khmer script project in which they want \nd to be underlined. The trouble is that the first letter ... - and something that will also work for the word អាញ់?
asked Mar 14, 2023
2 answers 520 views
I thought I should start a new topic on this instead of continuing the discussion on a different topic line. I would ... all lines one by one including verses) Any other ideas?
answered Feb 14, 2023
3 answers 1.1k views
The following verse: \v 3 Ti oom pícimpaŋ pakan keemeeŋe kéekuuñe nkahinto: kéefuume, kéehute niŋ payenka nkanow niŋ efank ... errors or is there an underlying problem to solve???
commented Feb 9, 2023
5 answers 380 views
I need to underline all \nd text. The default underline, however, is a bit too low. The PTXprint Technical Reference lists: ... to make the underline on all \nd text a bit higher?
answered Feb 8, 2023
3 answers 546 views
How can I prevent page/column breaks between the glossary keyword and its defnition? My glossary looks like this: \p ... paragraph. Should I change my glossary keywords to \s?
commented Jan 27, 2023
3,064 questions
6,024 answers
5,695 comments
2,036 users