Recent activity by IanH

3 answers 118 views
I'm very enthusiastic about the developer's release of PT 10 Studio, and about the potential for better long-term, cross ... the left; tapping the left arrow moves it to the right.
answer edited Mar 27
1 answer 38 views
Rather than addressing a note to <team> and manually typing 'For exegetes' (etc) if he wants to hear from them us ... him that he needs to pick 'team' and the flags mechanism?
answered Feb 26
1 answer 57 views
Very excited to see Paratext come back to Macs. I've loaded some of the projects and resources I review and noted ... not chapter. Navigation seems to be working fine for OT/NT.
answered Dec 12, 2025
2 answers 385 views
We want to add some note categories with unique tags. But the only icon available is the flag: We used to have ... ...but those options have disappeared. Can anyone explain why?
answered May 13, 2024
2 answers 729 views
One of the improvements of 9.4 Beta is stated like this: Improved quotation checking. The new Quotation Types Basic Check knows where ... "7.4" to "9.3" and "9.4", respectively]
edited Sep 19, 2023
1 answer 207 views
If you are a Paratext user, you may have already received this question by email. If you haven't received an email, ... God, we look forward to hearing from you! The Paratext Team
answered Jun 16, 2023
1 answer 262 views
On the old web site https://support.paratext.org, it says, "Please continue to browse...", but the only option is Log ... site is in read only mode." How are we supposed to browse?
answer selected May 19, 2023
8 answers 692 views
Back from holiday. Today first work in PT. Wordlist looks wrong, should display the project entries in the project font (Andika) ... a bug report. I hope it is a (new) feature.
answered Apr 17, 2023
1 answer 304 views
Hello everyone I need help. I have created a project called SH's Translation 5 months ago. For Some reason, I can ... get the project. Please help me. I am looking forward help.
answered Mar 28, 2023
3 answers 919 views
I have set up many projects using a project plan. However, I have one project that when I open Assignments and ... this project has many empty books that have not been started
answered Mar 27, 2023
2 answers 275 views
Hi, Are there any resources available in Paratext designed for translating for Catholic audiences. Things to avoid, problem verses etc etc
answered Jan 12, 2023
8 answers 1.1k views
I have a number of foreign words in my Paratext Wordlist that come from the front page (e.g. Illustrations , ... or mark them somehow as not belonging to the language? Thanks!
answered Dec 8, 2022
3 answers 634 views
I’m going through the training for using the Biblical terms renderings window part of the window is greyed out and I can’t do anything with it. Anybody any ideas?
commented Jul 29, 2022
1 answer 311 views
Dear All, As I am working with a very big screen/monitor with virtual screen, what can be some of the best ... I enable the same feature in regular Paratext 9. Thanks, anon221954
answered Jul 20, 2022
1 answer 284 views
One of our consultant wrote to me about a couple of issues he's facing while working with the Parallel Passage ... both columns of numbering Is there already a solution available?
answered Jun 24, 2022
3 answers 732 views
Two consultants have recently wished for the ability to use emojis in project notes, since people are used to using them ... htm (add \u before each code in the Autocorrect file)
commented Jun 24, 2022
6 answers 656 views
In all projects I'm working, all parallel passages show up. In one project I only see NT parallel passages plus one ... is active. All books are active in Project Properties
answered Jun 9, 2022
6 answers 705 views
Where might I look for a conflicting change note related to a Biblical Term rendering?
answered Jun 8, 2022
11 answers 2.5k views
Hi all, I'd like to discuss non-breaking (no-break) spaces (U+00A0) in the age of digital publishing. ... continue. See also: Important information about no-break spaces and tildes
commented May 25, 2022
4 answers 542 views
It is possible to right-click on a verse and select View history for verse(s) . It's also to see the history of the project ... if there was a way to do this for a book, as well.
commented May 17, 2022
3,055 questions
6,014 answers
5,677 comments
2,033 users