Recent activity by jmkla

1 answer 33 views
After updating to PTXprint 3.0.25, I am finding that the Shrink / Expand (by % text size) options (via right- ... text size) is working again. I anyone else experiencing the same?
1 answer 119 views
I am typesetting one of our projects, and every time I export/create a book to InDesign, I always receive this warning ... that somebody may be able to help me solve this issue.
answered Jun 2, 2025
2 answers 152 views
I use parallels to run Paratext and associated software on a Mac. For whatever reason, Adobe will not support indesign ... it with inDesign on macOS? Maybe I've missed something.
answered Apr 2, 2025
1 answer 260 views
Dear Friends, Scenario: 1. We are doing typesetting using PA and InDesign 2. Export the text from Paratext to PA ... into another script called Dzongkha script. I need your help
comment edited Sep 19, 2024
1 answer 341 views
Dear Technicians, I want you to put the setting for Thumb Index in PA. I hope that you can put. Thank you. David Koppi Bible Society of Myanmar
commented Jan 12, 2024
9 answers 841 views
When printing a module for an Arabic script based language, I noticed that the verse references are printed incorrectly. ... , I see the same error in parallel passage headings.
answered Oct 4, 2023
5 answers 473 views
Supporting an interlinear layout (Greek + Urdu glosses). In some cases (not all), poetic texts which have some text ... this, or what might be going wrong. Any help appreciated.
commented Jul 27, 2023
5 answers 531 views
I'm assisting with an interlinear project. The base text is Greek with Urdu glosses. In the Paratext Interlinearizer ... done to preserve the additional punctuation in the layout?
commented Jul 14, 2023
9 answers 676 views
I'm creating an output for a bunch of study Bible content. In this layout, all of the notes are left justified ... of the measure as possible before breaking to the next line?
answered Mar 9, 2023
6 answers 509 views
I'm trying for format an interlinear project. The base text is Greek with Urdu glosses. The overall direction for the ... be any direction from anyone else who has tried this? Jeff
commented Feb 2, 2023
3 answers 521 views
Would it be possible to clean up' the PTXprint output folder? When PTXprint runs, it creates 8 files (or maybe ... all the other files somewhat easier. Thanks for considering it.
answered Jun 10, 2021
6 answers 520 views
Hi, I'm using PTXPrint 1.8.1. I have been trying to improve the default layout on some pages by working with ... how PTXPrint decides whether to apply an adjustment, or not? Jeff
answered Jun 2, 2021
5 answers 491 views
Hi folks. I am new to PTX print and eager to use it for printing test versions of texts. I would really like to use ... yet supported. Could this be added? It would be a huge help.
answered Jan 19, 2021
8 answers 930 views
I would be grateful if you could assist me access Concordance Builder in Partext 9. Any time i tried creating ... Paratext. Your assistance is greatly needed. Thank you. anon878803
answered Jan 5, 2021
3 answers 558 views
It used to be the case that the xo marker was optional in cross references, but now PT 8.0.100 Basic Checks References ... there a way to tell PT not to demand the xo marker?
answered Sep 21, 2018
7 answers 1.1k views
We have a project that we are trying to get uploaded into the DBL but our DBL currator says the project's being rejected ... in USFM 2.4 that does underlining like \ul? Thank you
answered Aug 1, 2018
7 answers 910 views
Is anyone else facing issues today with the Paratext 8 server being unreachable? The main website is still up, but registry. ... in South Asia) and S/R isn't working either.
answered Feb 13, 2018
2 answers 462 views
Hello, I am writing as a representative of a small task team assigned to review proposals for what becomes a ... necessary information with you. Thank you. jmkla [Email Removed]
commented Dec 11, 2017
1 answer 291 views
Hi all, First post - wish me luck! I manage the Arabic language nonprof International Sharif Bible ... adjusting my Registration to allow for Publishing Assistant? anon303076
answered Nov 20, 2017
5 answers 669 views
Hi folks. I'm a long-term Paratext user, and I've recently been able to register as an Independent Translator to ... with my registration? Surely the Handbooks are in the DBL?
answered Oct 30, 2017
3,058 questions
6,019 answers
5,687 comments
2,034 users