1 answer
33 views
After updating to PTXprint 3.0.25, I am finding that the Shrink / Expand (by % text size) options (via right- ... text size) is working again. I anyone else experiencing the same?
1 answer
119 views
I am typesetting one of our projects, and every time I export/create a book to InDesign, I always receive this warning ... that somebody may be able to help me solve this issue.
2 answers
152 views
I use parallels to run Paratext and associated software on a Mac. For whatever reason, Adobe will not support indesign ... it with inDesign on macOS? Maybe I've missed something.
1 answer
260 views
Dear Friends, Scenario: 1. We are doing typesetting using PA and InDesign 2. Export the text from Paratext to PA ... into another script called Dzongkha script. I need your help
1 answer
341 views
Dear Technicians, I want you to put the setting for Thumb Index in PA. I hope that you can put. Thank you. David Koppi Bible Society of Myanmar
9 answers
841 views
When printing a module for an Arabic script based language, I noticed that the verse references are printed incorrectly. ... , I see the same error in parallel passage headings.
5 answers
473 views
Supporting an interlinear layout (Greek + Urdu glosses). In some cases (not all), poetic texts which have some text ... this, or what might be going wrong. Any help appreciated.
5 answers
531 views
I'm assisting with an interlinear project. The base text is Greek with Urdu glosses. In the Paratext Interlinearizer ... done to preserve the additional punctuation in the layout?
9 answers
675 views
I'm creating an output for a bunch of study Bible content. In this layout, all of the notes are left justified ... of the measure as possible before breaking to the next line?
6 answers
508 views
I'm trying for format an interlinear project. The base text is Greek with Urdu glosses. The overall direction for the ... be any direction from anyone else who has tried this? Jeff
3 answers
521 views
Would it be possible to clean up' the PTXprint output folder? When PTXprint runs, it creates 8 files (or maybe ... all the other files somewhat easier. Thanks for considering it.
6 answers
520 views
Hi, I'm using PTXPrint 1.8.1. I have been trying to improve the default layout on some pages by working with ... how PTXPrint decides whether to apply an adjustment, or not? Jeff
5 answers
490 views
Hi folks. I am new to PTX print and eager to use it for printing test versions of texts. I would really like to use ... yet supported. Could this be added? It would be a huge help.
8 answers
930 views
I would be grateful if you could assist me access Concordance Builder in Partext 9. Any time i tried creating ... Paratext. Your assistance is greatly needed. Thank you. anon878803
3 answers
558 views
It used to be the case that the xo marker was optional in cross references, but now PT 8.0.100 Basic Checks References ... there a way to tell PT not to demand the xo marker?
7 answers
1.1k views
We have a project that we are trying to get uploaded into the DBL but our DBL currator says the project's being rejected ... in USFM 2.4 that does underlining like \ul? Thank you
7 answers
908 views
Is anyone else facing issues today with the Paratext 8 server being unreachable? The main website is still up, but registry. ... in South Asia) and S/R isn't working either.
2 answers
462 views
Hello, I am writing as a representative of a small task team assigned to review proposals for what becomes a ... necessary information with you. Thank you. jmkla [Email Removed]
1 answer
291 views
Hi all, First post - wish me luck! I manage the Arabic language nonprof International Sharif Bible ... adjusting my Registration to allow for Publishing Assistant? anon303076
5 answers
669 views
Hi folks. I'm a long-term Paratext user, and I've recently been able to register as an Independent Translator to ... with my registration? Surely the Handbooks are in the DBL?