Recent activity by anon089134

1 answer 370 views
Issue There is a resource on the DBL server which has been found to cause DBL server access issues with older ... in Paratext Lite! Happy Translating, anon089134 (for the team)
asked Aug 4, 2022
3 answers 657 views
Paratext Lite 9.0.10 (Beta) Release Notes Paratext Lite 9.0.10 (Beta) Release Notes What is ... Performance improvements. Localisation for the following languages Default - English
answered May 14, 2021
1 answer 302 views
Some details about our ask The Paratext Lite development team is on the lookout for some brave souls who use both ... considering helping in this way, anon089134 (for the team)
commented Jan 15, 2021
0 answers 227 views
Paratext Lite 9.0.8 Release Notes The development team thank you so much that you use this product ... Indonesian Khmer Persian Portuguese) Portuguese, Brazilian Russian Spanish
asked Nov 13, 2020
7 answers 1.8k views
I tried to get Paratext Lite on my Samsung smartphone. Unlike in regular (computer) Paratext, I could ... more information? anon451883 Müller, Bangui, Central African Republic
answered Oct 29, 2020
1 answer 284 views
Paratext Lite 9.0.7 Release Notes We, the development team thank you so much for using this product. We continue to ... ) Portuguese, Brazilian (100%) Russian (100%) Spanish (100%)
commented Sep 28, 2020
2 answers 410 views
I have a project which employs endnotes instead of footnotes (\fe \fe*, not \f \f*). I see their callers ... of the screen like it does for the footnotes in other projects.
commented Sep 17, 2020
5 answers 739 views
I'm having trouble with PT Lite (9.0.6.26) and getting S/R to work with USB option. I get error, unable to write to ... hopes a MTT could use it for PT S/R in a remote location.
answered Jul 9, 2020
4 answers 880 views
With PT Lite I tried to perform an Internet S/R to start work on 2 projects (one fairly large, one very small ... response would be appreciated as I'm hoping to demo this tomorrow!
commented Jun 17, 2020
0 answers 206 views
Paratext Lite 9.0.6 Release Notes We, the development team thank you so much for your comments and suggestions about ... ) Portuguese, Brazilian (97%) Russian (97%) Spanish (100%)
asked Jun 9, 2020
0 answers 187 views
What is new in Paratext Lite 9.0.6 (Beta) Major new features Added x86 support (needed for chromebooks) Added reduced ... Default - English - en Indonesian - id Spanish - es
asked May 7, 2020
1 answer 316 views
Paratext Lite 9.0.5 Release Notes We have been listening to your ideas for improvements to make ... English French Indonesian Portuguese Portuguese, Brazilian Russian Spanish
asked Mar 25, 2020
2 answers 410 views
Chromebook running on ARM processor Just recently the developer team acquired an ARM powered Chromebook to see what it would ... some updates as we can. For the team, anon089134
commented Mar 24, 2020
2 answers 645 views
Here's your chance to shape how the wordlist tool works. Consider the following . . . In Paratext, WordList has ... wordlist. Screenshot_2020-03-05-11-01-37800 1280 139 KB
commented Mar 20, 2020
3 answers 755 views
When I try to copy a translation from Paratext Lite I can only select and copy one verse at a time. Is it possible to adjust it so that multiple verses can be copied at a time?
commented Jan 28, 2020
4 answers 470 views
PT Lite seems to run very slowly on my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Whenever I open it, it takes about a minute to ... verse selector is also slow. Do others have a similar experience?
answered Jan 28, 2020
2 answers 369 views
Dear Sir, In the October 2019 training in Dallas, I think you said that I could type UNS questions into PTX and I could ... set it up so that UNS2 cannot see the answers of UNS1?
answered Jan 28, 2020
1 answer 283 views
The development team wants to check something out with people who use PTLite to help us decide how to go with some ... something that you'd find helpful. anon089134, for the team
asked Jan 21, 2020
3 answers 940 views
The following document lists known hardware compatibility: docs.google.com Paratext Lite - Hardware Information Paratext Lite - Hardware ... and hard to find in the US right now.
commented Oct 8, 2019
3,062 questions
6,022 answers
5,693 comments
2,036 users