Recent activity by admin

1 answer 199 views
Lexical categories are used to group words together. The grouping can be very broad such as verbs or very specific such ... you want to match phrases containing the word this'.
edited Sep 15
1 answer 140 views
I'm looking for help with the proper formatting for verse segments (e.g., 1a, 1b, 1c, etc.) in Paratext. I'm working ... If you have any advice / tips, I'm all ears! Thanks, Paul
2 answers 226 views
When will my account be approved so I don't have to keep filling in anti-spam verifications? I've been a member for over three years. How long does it take?
answered Jun 1
2 answers 128 views
In the Pictures pane, when I click the checkbox next to Include Pictures (Illustrations), I get the following error message ... \\Tangkhul_Petia\\..\\Tavua' PTXprint Version 3.0.8
answered Jan 27
3 answers 450 views
Yesterday i copied a screenshot to the clipboard and pasted it into my question. Today I copy another sccreenshot to the ... the clipboard and paste, I get this one from yesterday.
commented Jan 27
1 answer 693 views
I've been typing the answer to "What color is the bottom of the sea?" for every comment and edit for a while now. How can I become verified, please? Thanks!
answered Nov 17, 2025
3 answers 714 views
https://community.software.sil.org uses Disco/Discourse (https://DisCO.co – correct URL for this?) What does this site use?
answered Oct 7, 2025
1 answer 109 views
Our subtitles in both translations are in Title Case, with all words having the first letter capitalized (no minor, ... has that works in the text out rules for this?
reshown Sep 2, 2025
1 answer 108 views
I am a volunteer (limited experience with PT) helping a translation team get the Gospels and Acts ready to be uploaded ... this error message. Thank you in advance for your help.
answer reshown Aug 29, 2025
1 answer 199 views
What's the best way to handle verb to verb phrase translations? In Mato (source lg) we have harungia 'speak against ... cumbersome, and I'm wondering if there's an easier solution?
reshown Aug 29, 2025
4 answers 825 views
The resource SBCL - Sahaj Bhasa Common Language, published by Bangladesh Bible Society - is present in PT7 but not in PT9.1 ... Does anyone know how to get this resource in PT9.1?
answer reshown Aug 20, 2025
2 answers 284 views
With a new FLEx project based on an existing one with the same lexical entries, how do I automatically link the senses?
answer reshown Aug 20, 2025
3 answers 286 views
I'm trying to get good formatting for the letters in Ezra. There doesn't seem to be a single format of styles that will ... and be a different font (e.g. Arial rather than Charis)?
comment reshown Aug 20, 2025
1 answer 221 views
In the 'Tabs+Borders|Ornamental Decorations|Border|Text Border|Edit settings' dialog you are given the option of selecting the ... v2.7.27/Win10 Pro 22H2 (build 19045.5608)
comment reshown Aug 20, 2025
2 answers 378 views
We use \xt ...\xt* all the time in Paratext and in many places, like Topical Index, Read through the Bible ... Scripture Reference Book Names. XXA Lit. Liturgy Sunday Liturgy etc.
comment reshown Aug 20, 2025
4 answers 350 views
I am trying to put a header that has the verse references ranges and the book name. but when I select the ... Masihu, na kabila itinashar (12) ab masetetu: Salaam neitakum!
answer reshown Aug 20, 2025
1 answer 162 views
How do I handle a source word that maps to two different target words depending on the inflection of the source word?
comment reshown Aug 20, 2025
1 answer 280 views
How do you get help on the Support.Bible platform itself? I can't see a Help button, only FAQ, which is more about ... 't see one on the post itself. I must be missing something!
commented May 7, 2025
2 answers 495 views
To see if email will be sent to those who favorited the category.
answered Jul 10, 2024
1 answer 200 views
We're thrilled to announce a new feature on Support.Bible! You can now search for questions by category. Just select ... need assistance, please feel free to leave a comment here!
reshown Apr 25, 2024
3,064 questions
6,024 answers
5,695 comments
2,036 users