Recent activity by Phil_Leckrone

1 answer 23 views
I've created an Editor for the custom.sty file. You can install the plugin by downloading customstyeditor. ... Editor, Custom Versification Editor and Parallel Passages Editor.
answer edited 2 d ago
1 answer 182 views
Following up with an earlier question: https://support.bible/6030/utility-to-generate-a-custom-vrs-file I have created a tool to help write or edit ... ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
edited 2 d ago
2 answers 150 views
Sometimes I need to make changes to the AutoCorrect file (or create one) and I don't know how to do that. Is ... easy way to edit the AutoCorrect.txt file? One answer is below!
answer edited 2 d ago
1 answer 91 views
In the parallel passages tool in the menu to select which passages to display it is possible to select "Not yet drafted" but ... . Is there a way to do this? Thank you, Pauline
comment edited 2 d ago
2 answers 45 views
When I try to login inside Create DBL Text Bundle, I get error messages. First, a window flashes briefly, and I ... 't have this kind of problems uploading projects to DBL before.
answered 3 d ago
1 answer 55 views
just updated Windows 11 to version 26H2. Paratext opens and I can get into the hamburger menu, but when I choose Send/ ... errors flew by pretty quick - only got the errors once.
answered 4 d ago
2 answers 79 views
Sometimes when my team is working on edits, it would be helpful to see how we've edited out a borrowed word in the past, for ... are not key terms. that Is there a way to do this?
answered 6 d ago
1 answer 154 views
Highlight biblical terms renderings is not functioning on one of my devices. I have tried everything I know: ... highlighting is not functioning. Any help would be appreciated.
answered Sep 25
1 answer 257 views
I added Hebrew letter transliteration names in acrostic Psalms inside the \qac USFM. Below is a sample of the end of Psalm 9:2-9:3 ... \b \q1 \v 3 \qac (bet) \qac* Ngabafocne...
answer edited Sep 22
1 answer 616 views
Hi there. Any pointers are welcome. I can't seem to manage to print syriac text from ptxprint. The text shows ... No change. The text in question is simple: ܫܠܡ ܐܘܢܓܠܝܘܢ ܕܝܘܚܢܢ
commented Sep 11
1 answer 480 views
In a workshop in Congo, the project for one team can open the (big) Biblical Terms tool, but they cannot open the ... unexpected. Any thoughts as to how to get the Renderings? Jeff
answered Sep 11
1 answer 403 views
Has anyone else ever run into this problem, and is there a way to correct it? I've seen it a few times in the ... the other user in an attempt to communicate what I want to do.
answered Sep 10
1 answer 451 views
Hi Paratext Community, I am currently working on a Study Bible based on the ESV Global Study Bible, which we ... recommendations, or examples of an efficient workflow. Thank you!
1 answer 248 views
Paratext Lite's Cmd line arguments. This does not apply to Android. (Desktop only) This is intended for advanced ... options also works on non Linux Desktop platforms like macos )
answered Aug 20
1 answer 188 views
A new version of Paratext Lite was published to the Play Store today. Paratext Lite 9.6.21.36 This release includes ... ://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.paratext.ptlite
answered Aug 20
2 answers 230 views
A consultant wants a PDF of the interlinear of a text in one column and the text itself in another column. How can I ... on making this happen. I do know how to make diglots.
answered Aug 19
1 answer 169 views
When I change to view mode in the Bible module, the picture/figure displays correctly but when I try to export to RTF or through PTXPrint the figures don't show up.
2 answers 208 views
A colleague would like to create a copy of an existing project to adapt it for a different audience (think: ... Would Backup and Restore include the notes and spelling decisions?
answered Aug 5
1 answer 134 views
Recently, when I do search/find, the words occurs as usual but when i click the verse which inlcudes the word I search ... So, can someone help me with this, please? Thanks. Henry.
answered Aug 3
3,060 questions
6,021 answers
5,689 comments
2,035 users