1 answer
115 views
just updated Windows 11 to version 26H2. Paratext opens and I can get into the hamburger menu, but when I choose Send/ ... errors flew by pretty quick - only got the errors once.
1 answer
367 views
A new version of Paratext Lite was published to the Play Store today. Paratext Lite 9.6.21.53 Other than ... General UI improvements. Paratext Lite is available on Google Play:
1 answer
259 views
Paratext Lite's Cmd line arguments. This does not apply to Android. (Desktop only) This is intended for advanced ... options also works on non Linux Desktop platforms like macos )
asked
Aug 19
1 answer
194 views
A new version of Paratext Lite was published to the Play Store today. Paratext Lite 9.6.21.36 This release includes ... ://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.paratext.ptlite
asked
Aug 19
1 answer
134 views
SIL Language Technology needs you! We develop innovative technologies that enable communities to engage with Scripture ... start the survey: https://forms.gle/ssvFyB8D5UNGPgN59
2 answers
194 views
I am trying to set up an autocorrect.txt file in a Paratext 9.5 project. I have followed the instructions in the Paratext ... 't seem to be working at all. What could be wrong?
1 answer
75 views
A new version of Paratext Lite was published to the Play Store today. [Update - In 9.5.18.64 ParatextLite fails ... ://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.paratext.ptlite
edited
Feb 27
1 answer
155 views
I'm setting up a Wasta 24.04 laptop with Paratext Lite v 9.5.18.30. Our internet has been very poor so I'm transferring ... 's confusing to see it as an option in PT Lite's menu.
1 answer
208 views
Paratext Lite UBSGNT5+ has a split screen on my phone with a lexicon in the second pane (I'm not sure how to ... [be necessary?] to indicate some relative difference in size...
1 answer
172 views
I do not mean "clone" literally, I want a working copy with specific settings. I looked through the inbuilt help in PT ... , even the technical stuff. I just need to find it.
4 answers
1.1k views
I have a user running PT 9 on Ubuntu running in VirtualBox on a Mac. The project windows show no text, but only ... VirtualBox, too? Is there a workaround or fix in the pipeline?
2 answers
338 views
In addition to printing the current version of the vernacular text our team will be reviewing, I want to print the ... but would like to print it without changes indicated. Thanks
2 answers
317 views
Dear readers, In the online explanations of paratext 9.5 beta it reads: However, for a project administrator to opt in to ... team" is now using 9.5 ? Thanks for clarifying this.
1 answer
234 views
Does PT Lite allow changing the text direction? In particular, I'm typing a note in a flag in an Arabic script ... aligned, or even truly RTL (which might affect punctuation)?
2 answers
220 views
As the title says. I've been using macOS 15 and parallels 20 and I've begun noticing a significant delay after ... , 36gb memory, 1tb storage). IS anyone else experiencing this?
1 answer
133 views
I'd like to change the font for the HEB/GRK Resource. When I go to do that in the Project Settings > ... way to override this font in custom settings or a custom stylesheet?
3 answers
297 views
Hi all, My Paratext had been working great and suddenly became very glitchy/freezing. In particular, when I try ... it slows down my workflow pretty drastically. Thanks! Aaron
1 answer
165 views
My browser just swalloed my question, so here more briefly: I downloaded and read instructions on Glossy. Does not run right ... work with PT9? Can it work with Python3? Thank you.
2 answers
233 views
Yes, Paratext 9 displays specified OpenType font features, but the GUI for selecting/specifying features is broken?? ( ... PTLite Language Settings > Edit Font Features (snippet):
2 answers
165 views
We're using text to speech software for audio to assist us in error checking. Instead of taking out the verse ... from something like PTXPrint might work, but is not preferred.