Recent activity by Sara

1 answer 96 views
When drafting, I'm getting a "Duplicate gloss found" error: But I only have one gloss "INSTR2": Does this have ... t understand what is going on here and how to troubleshoot it.
answered Mar 9
2 answers 144 views
In the source language, I have a phrasal verb wasa mana 'tend to/care for'. This is essentially a verb 'watch' and ... , while the mana sythesizes just fine. What is going on here?
commented Sep 19, 2025
1 answer 168 views
What's the best way to handle verb to verb phrase translations? In Mato (source lg) we have harungia 'speak against ... cumbersome, and I'm wondering if there's an easier solution?
commented Jul 17, 2025
2 answers 172 views
I'm trying to eliminate the Genitive slot on a noun when both Genitive and Associative slots have ... AND a_Associative_slot is NOT EMPTY, then eliminate a_Genitive_slot:
answered Jul 16, 2025
1 answer 193 views
The Live Rule Tester is showing a word in green, not black text - what does this mean? I see this: siata1.1 prep mana1.1 prep But I expect to see this: siata1.1 prep mana1.1 prep
answered Apr 28, 2025
1 answer 197 views
I see percent signs and a carat and a dollar sign in the Live Rule Tester - what does this mean? I see this: %0%^kon1.1<v>$%
answered Apr 28, 2025
1 answer 71 views
I see percent signs (%) around a word in the Live Rule Tester - what does this mean? I see this: %0%bilar%
answered Apr 28, 2025
1 answer 78 views
I see UNK in the Live Rule Tester - what does it mean? I see this: Zug UNK In the drafted text display I see this: @Zug
answered Apr 28, 2025
1 answer 121 views
I have an @ symbol in the drafted text display - what does this mean? I see this: @zug1.1 In the Live Rule Tester I see this: Zug1.1
edited Apr 28, 2025
1 answer 147 views
How do I handle a source word that maps to two different target words depending on the inflection of the source word?
commented Apr 28, 2025
1 answer 86 views
How do I run a synthesis self-test on a text in my Target Project?
answered Apr 28, 2025
1 answer 200 views
How do I use the Sample logic that’s in the transfer rules file?
answered Apr 28, 2025
1 answer 85 views
How do I delete a word from the target output?
answered Apr 28, 2025
1 answer 71 views
How do I refer to affix glosses in transfer rules?
answered Apr 28, 2025
0 answers 40 views
How do I view the bilingual lexicon in FLExTrans?
asked Apr 24, 2025
1 answer 183 views
How do I use the attribute element in the transfer rules?
answered Apr 24, 2025
1 answer 188 views
Lexical categories are used to group words together. The grouping can be very broad such as verbs or very specific such ... you want to match phrases containing the word this'.
answered Apr 24, 2025
2 answers 245 views
Since Paratext stores each project in a folder with the project short name, what happens if there are two projects ... does not exist. Restarting PT did not change anything.
answered Mar 26, 2025
1 answer 415 views
The character entered after the opening marker indicates what caller will be used in the text. In Unformatted view, you ... view, the character(s) you define will be displayed.
commented Mar 3, 2025
1 answer 228 views
I am an administrator on a standard project and the project has numerous auxiliary projects associated for which I am not an ... set them all up. How can this be done? Thanks.
commented Feb 18, 2025
3,064 questions
6,024 answers
5,695 comments
2,036 users