Recent activity by David Tuallawt

5 answers 769 views
How can I resolve this problem?
commented Nov 14, 2022
3 answers 573 views
Paratext was not able to connect to the DBL server to retrieve available resources Paratext 9.2.102.8
commented May 2, 2022
2 answers 386 views
Greetings! I always update to the latest PTXprint version, because it is simple and useful. Now I'm working on ... can help me to resolve it. Appreciate it. Blessings, anon952029
commented Dec 7, 2021
3 answers 388 views
I've heard of two users trying out Windows 11 and having the same experience, the first time that Windows 11 started up ... a Windows app (Paratext) that works fine in Windows 10.
answered Oct 9, 2021
4 answers 1.0k views
Hi all. Anyone know? What is problem with Paratext website (Paratext.org). I can’t access the Paratext website. Blessing anon191680
commented Oct 8, 2021
2 answers 495 views
Hello every. How can I create a private paratext project? Is there anyway to create private paratext project? Thank you in advance! May God bless you all.
answered Jul 14, 2021
3 answers 1.6k views
Can someone tell me what I need to do to get rid of these errors shown up by basic checks? For a project using Roman script ... error. How can I tell PT that this is not an error?
commented May 5, 2021
3 answers 460 views
Dear friends For accounts that are allowed to publish (Publishing Assistant Account access), when create a ... translator level to publisher level function? Blessing anon191680
answered Apr 7, 2021
6 answers 747 views
I assume that this is a known issue. Several times a day, while moving the mouse and without clicking Paratext 9. ... issue with my mouse. No other program exhibits this behavior.
answered Feb 11, 2021
1 answer 546 views
Hello folks, As you know, one of our biggest problems in Bible Translation is that we simply don't have enough people. It ... . Send me an email if you know who I should contact.
commented Dec 24, 2020
6 answers 1.1k views
Dear friends at Paratext support, my present version of Pxt is 9.0.103.19. For a while now, my computer has apparently ... to give me? Thank you very much. anon630192 (SIL Chad)
commented Nov 11, 2020
3,062 questions
6,022 answers
5,693 comments
2,036 users