Recent activity by matoxltr

1 answer 62 views
When drafting, I'm getting a "Duplicate gloss found" error: But I only have one gloss "INSTR2": Does this have ... t understand what is going on here and how to troubleshoot it.
edited Mar 6
1 answer 34 views
I've been away from FLExTrans for a few months while I did text analysis on the target lg. In the process, I redefined ... namux-na-ta=di what reason-3s.POSS-QUES=PL 'what reasons'
asked Mar 4
2 answers 101 views
In the source language, I have a phrasal verb wasa mana 'tend to/care for'. This is essentially a verb 'watch' and ... , while the mana sythesizes just fine. What is going on here?
commented Sep 19, 2025
1 answer 47 views
I have a strange error happening (just after selecting the following in the Complex Forms section of the settings): In ... FLExTrans, if they aren't grouped in the source text?
asked Sep 5, 2025
1 answer 25 views
How do I trap for punctuation when splitting words from the source to the target lg? In the following screenshot du-wa-uyu '3p ... to come out after the two words: Here's my rule:
asked Sep 5, 2025
1 answer 63 views
Our subtitles in both translations are in Title Case, with all words having the first letter capitalized (no minor, ... has that works in the text out rules for this?
asked Aug 25, 2025
1 answer 42 views
This post has 2 questions: 1. How do I tell where a synthesis error is occurring? I'm getting the following error when ... So, my second question is: 2. What is going on here?
asked Aug 21, 2025
1 answer 95 views
I'm getting a new computer. Is there anything special I need to know about migrating my projects from the old one to ... buried in the AppData folder that I need to be aware of?
asked Jul 29, 2025
0 answers 23 views
In the source language Mato, Proper Nouns take an associative suffix -am in the same way any other noun does: However, ... this work? Is there a different way to approach this?
asked Jul 22, 2025
2 answers 107 views
I'm trying to eliminate the Genitive slot on a noun when both Genitive and Associative slots have ... AND a_Associative_slot is NOT EMPTY, then eliminate a_Genitive_slot:
commented Jul 17, 2025
1 answer 114 views
What's the best way to handle verb to verb phrase translations? In Mato (source lg) we have harungia 'speak against ... cumbersome, and I'm wondering if there's an easier solution?
commented Jul 17, 2025
3,053 questions
6,013 answers
5,677 comments
2,032 users