Recent activity by MatjazCrnivec

7 answers 1.7k views
Someone posted this link on Facebook. The video doesn't mention Paratext but the person who posted the link says ... . A couple of registry changes reportedly help this issue.
answered May 19, 2022
5 answers 702 views
I have installed Paratext 9.2. When I tried to install the new XML resources, they were simply not there to choose ... dictionary into Paratext, I would really need it for my work?
commented Jan 6, 2022
1 answer 230 views
In the project we are publishing we cannot export the books back to Paratext for final checking. We are following the ... it next week so a quick reply would be much appreciated.
asked Dec 24, 2021
6 answers 1.3k views
Given that any illustrations inserted will be sent via send/receive, what then are best practices for working with ... illustration at that location. Is there a better way?
commented Nov 16, 2021
8 answers 955 views
I've been asked by a team to delete all the notes in a few selected chapters of their translation project. They have ... that I could do a bulk operation to resolve these notes?
commented Sep 24, 2021
1 answer 281 views
Does anyone happen to have an older/different version of French TOB in Paratext, one which has Glossary callers (\w \w* ... MAT 2:4 etc. Any help would be very much appreciated.
asked Apr 22, 2021
10 answers 2.2k views
Enhanced resources and the functionality to use their extra features became available with the first release of Paratext ... a conversation in which to discuss these new resources.
commented Nov 16, 2020
2 answers 467 views
I have a project which employs endnotes instead of footnotes (\fe \fe*, not \f \f*). I see their callers ... of the screen like it does for the footnotes in other projects.
commented Sep 16, 2020
2 answers 423 views
In my project I sometimes employ the inline (character-level) markers \add \add* to mark additions to the text. In ... (appearing in bold italic, but not on a new line).
commented Jul 29, 2020
3 answers 974 views
The following document lists known hardware compatibility: docs.google.com Paratext Lite - Hardware Information Paratext Lite - Hardware ... and hard to find in the US right now.
answered Jul 28, 2020
3,063 questions
6,023 answers
5,693 comments
2,036 users