1 answer
664 views
Hi there. Any pointers are welcome. I can't seem to manage to print syriac text from ptxprint. The text shows ... No change. The text in question is simple: ܫܠܡ ܐܘܢܓܠܝܘܢ ܕܝܘܚܢܢ
5 answers
967 views
Hi, I am using the latest version of Paratext, WIN10, PTXPrint. The Satere (SAT) language uses nasalized ... unrecognized characters when I try to print with PTXPrint continues?
3 answers
583 views
Has anyone else had this issue and know a fix? I'm running Paratext 9.3.103.7 and Keyman 16.0.138. When I switch ... ago, and thought it was because I had just turned on Keyman.
4 answers
695 views
I'm noticing what seems to be a binary difference between some term ids that appear in Major Biblical Terms versus ... stevepence Shem from a Renderings file Shem from Major Terms
2 answers
335 views
Hello, I'm using Paratext 9 in Windows 10 (run by Parallels Desktop 16). I'm using a Keyman keyboard ( ... settings. Any help would be appreciated! Screenshot1920 1200 219 KB
5 answers
918 views
Hello A MTT user wants to use PT Lite on his tablet however he wants to make notes, comments, etc. with two special characters ... X' letter as barred i, and Q' as n with tail.
6 answers
456 views
We just received a new ISO code for a language here in Nepal. (dwz - Dewas Rai) How does Paratext incorporate new codes, when will that happen? Thanks
4 answers
521 views
When registering a project in the Registry, under language I chose Advanced, and then tried to choose a script. I was ... Screenshot 2019-02-06 23.15.56.png703 643 22.7 KB
2 answers
531 views
We are working with a language that has long vowels which we can't write with Odia letters. There are some books printed ... type it neither we know the Unicode of it. please help
4 answers
948 views
We have a user who is experiencing a problem where a certain character combination does not present correctly using the Print ... when the user should get Any ideas? Thank you.
1 answer
342 views
Print draft is great way to get high quality printouts out of Paratext. However, is there a way to modify the ... no effect on the space between the body text columns. KapalaDikili
2 answers
508 views
The chapter numbers are not being place correctly in print draft outputs. PrintDraftCapture.PNG1158 901 276 KB Paratext 8 ... to avoid so as not to break chapter number placement?
3 answers
480 views
We are trying to import some pre-Unicode Scripture files into Paratext and running into issues finding the correct ... New Guinea [Email Removed].pgmailto:[Email Removed].pg
5 answers
1.1k views
While using printdraft, whenever I try to print combined books it stops and says it cannot print the last book???
4 answers
581 views
I am having a (new) problem with Print Draft. The output file is not handling the one special character we use, ... since it last worked okay. Thanks for any help. anon101508
6 answers
1.7k views
Is it possible to change one’s registration name? Thanks.
7 answers
1.3k views
Unless I'm mistaken, Galatia is the Greek font of choice for ParaTExt. I just got a new computer and am setting it up. I ... run into this? Do you know how to fix it? Thanks, Paul
2 answers
365 views
A user complained that after his upgrade to Windows 10, the rendering of some characters in Paratext 7.4 did not look ... 7.5, if the alternative rendering engine is turned off.
1 answer
505 views
A user is using the Khmer script for their project. They are using the Khmer Mondulkiri font. In the project text ... of how it looks in PrintDraft, U+17C9 incorrectly above letter