Recent activity by ASmith

1 answer 77 views
I'm seeing that there was a bug which prevented quotes within words of Jesus markers from being colors in earlier versions ( ... (red) but not both. Can anyone help with this?
commented Jul 10, 2025
1 answer 68 views
I see that there was a bug in v7 (at least) which prevented formatting quotes (italics) as words of Jesus (red). But I ... wrong? Is this a feature or a bug? Is there a workaround?
commented Jul 10, 2025
0 answers 38 views
We're putting together a booklet of Luke's parables. I'd like to be able to quickly move from one to ... without having to manually sort through the other, unprepared, texts.
asked Jun 5, 2025
1 answer 198 views
I typically work in Macos and use parallels. The one time I installed paratext there, I had no issues. I've got a new pc ... I don't know what any of this is. Thanks for any help.
answer selected Apr 2, 2025
2 answers 165 views
I use parallels to run Paratext and associated software on a Mac. For whatever reason, Adobe will not support indesign ... it with inDesign on macOS? Maybe I've missed something.
asked Apr 2, 2025
2 answers 197 views
As the title says. I've been using macOS 15 and parallels 20 and I've begun noticing a significant delay after ... , 36gb memory, 1tb storage). IS anyone else experiencing this?
answered Apr 2, 2025
4 answers 468 views
Hello, For the past several months I have been using Paratext with Parallels Windows 11. Until recently everything worked well ... . What else should I look for? John+Wickberg-Mark
commented Apr 2, 2025
2 answers 196 views
I'm trying to match the layout of these two booklets. The texts and layout are the same except that the correct version ... But I can't seem to get back to this particular layout.
commented Oct 1, 2024
3 answers 635 views
this is my first time using ptx print but I'm finding it fairly straightforward. However, despite selecting Book (/h) to ... easy to do in the preview app). Thanks for any help.
commented May 26, 2024
1 answer 1.0k views
I am preparing to transition from an Intel Mac to apple silicon. I plan to largely build the Mac fresh rather than transfer users ... else, so It's not a huge loss to start fresh.
commented May 1, 2024
2 answers 816 views
I'm using a 2018 mbp, 2.6 i7, 16gb memory. parallels 18. macOS 13.4.1 Beginning today, for the first ... even know how to go about diagnosing this. Does anyone have suggestions?
answer selected Aug 12, 2023
1 answer 224 views
I'd like to use PT for our prayer book as well, to help with biblical term consistency, etc. To do this, I've added ... Right now it's simply XXA! Is there a way to rename books?
commented Aug 12, 2023
4 answers 824 views
Is it possible to change the default note flag? Right now the orange flag is default. But I'm currently making ... to remember to switch the flag for every note. Thanks.
commented Apr 15, 2023
1 answer 358 views
How can I view two different passages from a project at the same time? In my case, I want to see both Ephesians and Titus in ... I can't figure it out or find a help video for it.
commented Mar 27, 2023
10 answers 2.3k views
I updated Parallels tools last week and the windows on Paratext went blank. I have tried unistalling PT and reinstalling but ... PT it tried to send/receive but that did not work.
answered Oct 27, 2020
3,060 questions
6,021 answers
5,689 comments
2,035 users