anon898633 的近期活動

7 個回答 670 次瀏覽
Hi folks. I'm using PT9 under Wasta Linux. PT8 had a nifty feature where I could mouse-over a Greek or Hebrew ... sorted, I'll largely be sticking with PT8. Cheers, anon898633.
已回答 8月 27, 2020
0 個回答 177 次瀏覽
Several times in the last couple of days I have done S/R to update another project administrator, but he reports ... under VMware. Has anyone else encountered this? - anon898633.
已提問 7月 9, 2020
4 個回答 482 次瀏覽
I'm running Kubuntu 18.04 (LTS) on a Mac under VMware. I installed PT9 using Synaptic (my usual method of ... is there anything I should be doing differently? Cheers, anon898633.
已回答 6月 27, 2020
5 個回答 668 次瀏覽
Hi folks. I'm a long-term Paratext user, and I've recently been able to register as an Independent Translator to ... with my registration? Surely the Handbooks are in the DBL?
已回答 10月 31, 2017
3,058 個問題
6,019 個回答
5,682 則評論
2,034 位使用者