Actividad reciente de anon898633

7 respuestas 670 vistas
Hi folks. I'm using PT9 under Wasta Linux. PT8 had a nifty feature where I could mouse-over a Greek or Hebrew ... sorted, I'll largely be sticking with PT8. Cheers, anon898633.
respondida ago 27, 2020
0 respuestas 177 vistas
Several times in the last couple of days I have done S/R to update another project administrator, but he reports ... under VMware. Has anyone else encountered this? - anon898633.
preguntada jul 9, 2020
4 respuestas 482 vistas
I'm running Kubuntu 18.04 (LTS) on a Mac under VMware. I installed PT9 using Synaptic (my usual method of ... is there anything I should be doing differently? Cheers, anon898633.
respondida jun 27, 2020
5 respuestas 668 vistas
Hi folks. I'm a long-term Paratext user, and I've recently been able to register as an Independent Translator to ... with my registration? Surely the Handbooks are in the DBL?
respondida oct 31, 2017
3,058 preguntas
6,019 respuestas
5,682 comentarios
2,034 usuarios