Недавняя активность от anon898633

7 ответов 670 просмотров
Hi folks. I'm using PT9 under Wasta Linux. PT8 had a nifty feature where I could mouse-over a Greek or Hebrew ... sorted, I'll largely be sticking with PT8. Cheers, anon898633.
отвечено авг 27, 2020
0 ответов 177 просмотров
Several times in the last couple of days I have done S/R to update another project administrator, but he reports ... under VMware. Has anyone else encountered this? - anon898633.
задал вопрос июл 9, 2020
4 ответов 482 просмотров
I'm running Kubuntu 18.04 (LTS) on a Mac under VMware. I installed PT9 using Synaptic (my usual method of ... is there anything I should be doing differently? Cheers, anon898633.
отвечено июн 27, 2020
5 ответов 668 просмотров
Hi folks. I'm a long-term Paratext user, and I've recently been able to register as an Independent Translator to ... with my registration? Surely the Handbooks are in the DBL?
отвечено окт 31, 2017
3,058 вопросов
6,019 ответов
5,682 комментариев
2,034 пользователей