Atividade recente de anon898633

7 respostas 670 visualizações
Hi folks. I'm using PT9 under Wasta Linux. PT8 had a nifty feature where I could mouse-over a Greek or Hebrew ... sorted, I'll largely be sticking with PT8. Cheers, anon898633.
respondida Ago 27, 2020
0 respostas 177 visualizações
Several times in the last couple of days I have done S/R to update another project administrator, but he reports ... under VMware. Has anyone else encountered this? - anon898633.
perguntada Jul 9, 2020
4 respostas 482 visualizações
I'm running Kubuntu 18.04 (LTS) on a Mac under VMware. I installed PT9 using Synaptic (my usual method of ... is there anything I should be doing differently? Cheers, anon898633.
respondida Jun 27, 2020
5 respostas 668 visualizações
Hi folks. I'm a long-term Paratext user, and I've recently been able to register as an Independent Translator to ... with my registration? Surely the Handbooks are in the DBL?
respondida Out 31, 2017
3,058 perguntas
6,019 respostas
5,682 comentários
2,034 usuários