anon898633 द्वारा हाल की गतिविधि

7 उत्तर 670 व्यूज़
Hi folks. I'm using PT9 under Wasta Linux. PT8 had a nifty feature where I could mouse-over a Greek or Hebrew ... sorted, I'll largely be sticking with PT8. Cheers, anon898633.
उत्तर दिया गया अगस्त 27, 2020
0 उत्तर 177 व्यूज़
Several times in the last couple of days I have done S/R to update another project administrator, but he reports ... under VMware. Has anyone else encountered this? - anon898633.
पूछा गया जुलाई 9, 2020
4 उत्तर 482 व्यूज़
I'm running Kubuntu 18.04 (LTS) on a Mac under VMware. I installed PT9 using Synaptic (my usual method of ... is there anything I should be doing differently? Cheers, anon898633.
Paratext में
5 उत्तर 668 व्यूज़
Hi folks. I'm a long-term Paratext user, and I've recently been able to register as an Independent Translator to ... with my registration? Surely the Handbooks are in the DBL?
उत्तर दिया गया अक्टूबर 31, 2017
Paratext में
3,058 प्रश्न
6,019 उत्तर
5,682 टिप्पणियाँ
2,034 उपयोगकर्ता