Recent activity by anon570831

1 answer 418 views
Is there a way to have the Biblical Terms tool recognize a term that is separated by other words? Example: teni ** ... word(s) ROOT where the roots also have prefixes and suffixes
commented Nov 30, 2022
2 answers 458 views
Where does the parse gloss line in the interlinearizer take its information from internally? I started trying out an ... 2022-03-04 11_21_20-Paratext 9.21264 269 13.6 KB
commented Mar 9, 2022
6 answers 1.2k views
We have a small glossary (currently 1 page), and we are using the interlineariser to provide back translations. To ... does accept? What's the best practice for this?
answered Feb 23, 2022
8 answers 1.1k views
Since I upgraded to Pt 9.2, I can't get the data I had previously entered (over several years) to show up in the ... , but alas, I still don't have access to the parse glosses.
commented Dec 20, 2021
3,053 questions
6,013 answers
5,677 comments
2,032 users