Recent activity by Amanda T

1 answer 64 views
When I downloaded the most recent TNN/TND resource update today, a box popped up saying that fonts had been downloaded ... people don't have the Times New Roman fonts installed?
2 answers 509 views
I just did a Send/Receive. I was initially surprised at the high number of "edited" projects. When the results screen ... Is this a known issue, or could it be something serious?
commented Apr 16
1 answer 119 views
For the past few weeks, I've been prompted to download an update of BHS (Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia) nearly every day. Is ... one. However, it never did this on my old laptop.
asked Mar 24
1 answer 252 views
A language team has been using the standard apostrophe (0027) for the glottal stop, but would like to change to the ... Key Terms Renderings list, to replace all 0027s with A78Cs?
commented Sep 16, 2024
1 answer 223 views
I have "Consultant" permission for the BT of a project I'm doing some checking with. This morning, my S/R results box said ... I do want to make sure it's not a security issue.)
asked Jul 24, 2024
1 answer 233 views
I'm working remotely with a team. Yesterday we made extensive changes, and at the end of our afternoon session I asked ... - and that the last S/R was early yesterday morning.
commented Jun 15, 2024
2 answers 453 views
In the Paratext Help topic Introduction to Biblical Terms lists , there's this sentence: In Paratext 8.0 (and ... English or Indonesian gloss/definition in the English column).
commented Aug 2, 2022
3 answers 576 views
In my suggestions for alternative ways to handle a phrase/verse, I use square brackets for optional information (e.g. ... tell me where the off button is for this feature.
commented Sep 20, 2021
3,062 questions
6,022 answers
5,693 comments
2,036 users