Recent activity by kent_schroeder

2 answers 505 views
I'm not sure if this is a bug I should report, or what the expected behavior is. Here's the question we received: ... ? Is this a bug with the qaa language code? Thanks, james_post
answered Feb 28, 2022
8 answers 2.5k views
I have a colleague with a published NT, but no dictionary. They are interested in creating one, but would ... recommended? Are there other recommendations? Thanks for any advice.
commented Apr 9, 2021
1 answer 632 views
Is there a reason I keep losing icons in the toolbar? I have my Editable text selected, and I'm down to four: open ... copy, paste, find, and spell check. A bug, or by design?
commented Feb 27, 2020
1 answer 468 views
We (SIL CAR) partner with a local organization, ACATBA. At least one member of ACATBA is listed as ... this (and potentially) other registry modifications? Thanks, n8_in_car
answered Nov 26, 2019
4 answers 698 views
While doing Send-Receive for a specific project, all users get a notice that says, > Paratext was unable to load the ... assigned to the Thur language. What could be the problem?
commented May 29, 2018
2 answers 772 views
I was registered as a user for Paratext 7, but I do not remember my registration code. And my email address has also ... get my registration code, so I can register for Paratext 8?
answered Jul 18, 2017
1 answer 468 views
There have been some shifts of personnel between organizations in Nigeria such that people approved as SIL in ... explanatory note. Blessings, Shegnada LT&P Coordinator SIL Nigeria
commented Jun 7, 2017
5 answers 864 views
I know several people are using Paratext on a Mac by setting up a virtual Windows machine. I know it is also possible to ... cheaper to set up, since you can download it for free.
answered Sep 23, 2016
1 answer 501 views
Hi, We have a cluster with 9 languages - with back translations that is 18 paratext projects. Across those 18 projects ... user and roll.) Thanks, stevepence SIL UTB Mbeya, TZ
answered Nov 16, 2015
3,064 questions
6,024 answers
5,695 comments
2,036 users