Recent activity by anon928451

1 answer 336 views
image975 442 64.2 KB Would anyone know why this term is not being recognized - and how to fix this? The term (the second ... the text, with * put in for the prefix and the suffix.
asked Mar 1, 2023
2 answers 433 views
I thought I should start a new topic on this instead of continuing the discussion on a different topic line. I would ... all lines one by one including verses) Any other ideas?
commented Feb 14, 2023
2 answers 633 views
When I change the footnote callers to automatically-created callers, I get errors in the basic checks. I'm sure there is ... m missing somewhere, but I can't seem to find where!
commented Feb 14, 2023
1 answer 436 views
Is there a way to have the Biblical Terms tool recognize a term that is separated by other words? Example: teni ** ... word(s) ROOT where the roots also have prefixes and suffixes
commented Nov 29, 2022
2 answers 326 views
Similarly to Iver, I have never used RegEx. I have a team who has changed their cross-reference format to use ... any courses, EMDC online sessions on RegEx? Thanks, anon928451
commented Sep 21, 2022
3,058 questions
6,019 answers
5,681 comments
2,034 users