Recent activity by EpiWaetMan

1 answer 47 views
Hi, I receive the following error when I try to register. I have set the firewall (Win11) to allow local and internet ... when I restarted PT10 all my SR'd files were there!
asked Apr 28, 2025
1 answer 350 views
Hi, I just started getting in depth with Paratext and now PTXprint and I can't seem to make PTXprint output each ... yet) in PTXprint. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
commented Feb 22, 2024
4 answers 460 views
Hi, everybody. Is there a way to change the file location where PTXprint expects to find the Bible files in USFM format? ... see if I can make PTXprint work with the files I have.
commented May 12, 2022
3 answers 872 views
I am checking Pslams with a team at the moment. It is not a fast job. It might take years and I mightn't be ... in the checking session. Is there a code for this? Thanks EpiWaetMan
commented May 5, 2022
1 answer 236 views
I am getting this message when I open a particular project (that only has a single book - XXA), and periodically ... 't seem to have it either. Any clues? Thanks, EpiWaetMan
asked Feb 3, 2022
1 answer 299 views
The project I want to print has quotation marks marked as < << >> > etc. Can I run a script to change these to smart quotes in the print processing? Thanks, Ross
commented Jan 13, 2021
1 answer 302 views
I am helping with a project that has no formatting codes inserted in the Psalms. Is there a way to copy/replicate ... to another one that already has the text in place? EpiWaetMan
commented Jan 9, 2021
4 answers 866 views
It seems that Advanced>Insert cross-references is not working. Extracting cross-references works as expected, and ... and would greatly appreciate help to get this restored.
commented Jan 7, 2021
1 answer 227 views
Is there a way to copy cross references from a translated book to its back translation (BT)? I know there's a way to do ... currently empty). I'd love to be proven wrong on this!
answered Jan 7, 2021
2 answers 419 views
I was poking around in settings and I noticed I have the option to use this forum in Mailing list mode. So I created ... writing this message and might choose not to send it to me
answered Jan 24, 2017
3,057 questions
6,018 answers
5,682 comments
2,034 users