Recent activity by anon469793

3 answers 485 views
I just learned that the first KTOT articles are available for Paratext. I downloaded the file KTOTSLD.p8z from the website, but ... . Any hints on how to get it to display? Thanks!
answered Feb 4, 2020
5 answers 942 views
We're using single quotes in footnotes to show the meaning of a word. For example: ... \ft "Messiah" in Hebrew means 'Anointed ... ' Quotes Continuer required at: p p/q1 b/q1
answered Jan 29, 2020
2 answers 507 views
Simple question (famous last words??). How you you know if a Key Term's rendering is no longer in use in the ... So, is there a way to find unused renderings automatically? Thanks,
asked Jan 10, 2020
2 answers 725 views
I hope that title was descriptive enough. Our project has a few keywords that contain USFM markers for example \w \+nd God\ ... markup so that it can find them in the GLO? Thanks!
asked Nov 13, 2019
2 answers 520 views
A team I support has been publishing selected Psalms and other chapters to their Scripture app as the chapters are approved ... might be useful to other teams in other regions too.
answered Nov 12, 2019
3 answers 636 views
One of the projects I support has the following formatting for their chapter/verse references in footnotes (the part after ... or does the team need to do that manually? Thanks!
answered Oct 4, 2019
5 answers 660 views
Our project is having trouble with the Biblical Key terms in Psalms (and eventually other books). The Hebrew titles are ... do about this short of manually editing every key term?
answered Sep 25, 2019
2 answers 388 views
Posting for user in Asia: "Our language has a lot of reduplication and cases where the initial character of a word ... on both sides is the same, then this is reduplication."
answered Jan 14, 2019
3,064 questions
6,024 answers
5,695 comments
2,036 users