Recent activity by anon175865

3 answers 593 views
What is the process by which the Managing Organisation or Rightsholder for a project can be changed? We are in ... mostly as is, and simply change the Managing Organisation?
answered Jan 19, 2023
2 answers 486 views
I'm trying to find documentation to understand what these fields mean in the Paratext registry, under the Publishing tab ... does the text found in Promotion Text get used?
commented Nov 16, 2022
1 answer 239 views
Here's just a quick reminder that if you have at least one book in your project that has been consultant approved for ... the DBL! Please contact me for details: [Email Removed].
asked Oct 3, 2022
2 answers 588 views
I'm working with a team who want to write out scripture references like this: \xt book_name rukuh # ayat #\xt* ... after chapter separator . Is there any way to get around that?
commented Sep 19, 2022
2 answers 427 views
I am using \tl \tl* for transliterated foreign (Greek and Hebrew) words in footnotes. One footnote looks like this ... FontSize 12 \Italic Why am I getting this error? john_nystrom
answered Aug 22, 2022
11 answers 2.5k views
Hi all, I'd like to discuss non-breaking (no-break) spaces (U+00A0) in the age of digital publishing. ... continue. See also: Important information about no-break spaces and tildes
commented May 23, 2022
3 answers 598 views
image877 247 9.4 KB we needed help we try to send a project in DBL, but we encounter these errors. when we ... if someone has already encountered this kind of error please help us
answered May 11, 2022
3 answers 672 views
We have a project in Burmese project that has Zero Width Non-Joiner (u+200C) invisible characters which I would like to ... project? (Note: The language code for Burmese is my.)
answered Jun 25, 2021
3,058 questions
6,019 answers
5,687 comments
2,034 users