Recent activity by anon055151

2 answers 109 views
I am running Paratext 9.5 on my Macbook Pro (M1 Processor) using Parallels Desktop Version 26.3.3. Paratext ... anyone else had this problem? Any advice would be appreciated.
asked May 30
1 answer 38 views
. When opening Paratext today (9.5.110.1) I got this error message. I followed the instructions and went to Download/ ... Resources". It says, "No resources found". Please advise.
commented Feb 16
1 answer 248 views
Hello, I am running the latest version of Paratext in Parallels on my Mac. I recently made an autocorrect file for my ... doesn't make a difference. Any ideas how to fix this?
commented Jul 10, 2024
4 answers 467 views
Hello, For the past several months I have been using Paratext with Parallels Windows 11. Until recently everything worked well ... . What else should I look for? John+Wickberg-Mark
answered Feb 22, 2023
2 answers 499 views
I am trying to clear up the final errors in my project, and I've noticed that each cross reference is doubled. (E.g. \x ... the Short Name (/toc2). Any ideas on how to fix this?
commented Nov 11, 2021
4 answers 586 views
Hello, I have been having some problems in my Paratext project due to an incomplete association with FieldWorks. When ... help getting this sorted out will be greatly appreciated!
answered Nov 3, 2021
2 answers 325 views
Hello, I'm using Paratext 9 in Windows 10 (run by Parallels Desktop 16). I'm using a Keyman keyboard ( ... settings. Any help would be appreciated! Screenshot1920 1200 219 KB
commented Oct 26, 2021
6 answers 658 views
I am trying to change the decomposed characters in my project (Manya - mzj) to composed characters. But when I try to ... 1062 171 KB Any ideas of how to resolve these problems?
answered Mar 24, 2021
10 answers 1.1k views
I'm Paratext 9 in Parallels on my Macbook. A few days ago when I opened the computer from sleep with Paratext , ... Windows, but it still gives the same problem. Any other ideas?
answered Feb 27, 2020
3,060 questions
6,021 answers
5,689 comments
2,035 users