Recent activity by Uynhsupport

1 answer 446 views
Dear all, Send/receive too slow when wifi has problems, can Paratext use the internal network?
commented Aug 21, 2023
1 answer 361 views
Dear all. I don’t know how to add new key term in Biblical Terms. Can we do that in Paratext? Thanks anon191680
commented Jul 28, 2022
4 answers 999 views
Hi all. Anyone know? What is problem with Paratext website (Paratext.org). I can’t access the Paratext website. Blessing anon191680
commented Oct 13, 2021
3 answers 453 views
Dear friends For accounts that are allowed to publish (Publishing Assistant Account access), when create a ... translator level to publisher level function? Blessing anon191680
commented Apr 7, 2021
2 answers 312 views
Dear all. I can’t close the Wordlist window, who can help me? Thanks anon191680 Holang close1259×648 68.4 KB
answered Mar 23, 2021
1 answer 381 views
Hi friends. How to register for DBL (Digital Bible Library)?
commented Sep 24, 2020
2 answers 354 views
Does anyone help me? I can’t choose the project on “Select Paratext Project” in Publishing Assistant. Thanks. Job Specitications_LI972×922 99.8 KB
answered Mar 10, 2020
3,062 questions
6,022 answers
5,691 comments
2,036 users