Recent activity by Thiyagarajan

1 answer 471 views
Hi Paratext Community, I am currently working on a Study Bible based on the ESV Global Study Bible, which we ... recommendations, or examples of an efficient workflow. Thank you!
asked Sep 7
1 answer 332 views
Dear Paratext users, We are working on a project and need to change the beginning of the verse from a lowercase letter ... \add it was\add* good. Thanks with regards, Thiyagarajan
commented Aug 30, 2023
2 answers 453 views
Hi Support Bible Team, As I am working on a project, there are multiple cross references within the ... మన పాపముల నుండి మనలను విడిపించినవానికి. Thanks with Regards, Thiyagarajan
commented Jul 29, 2023
5 answers 883 views
How can I resolve this problem?
commented Nov 14, 2022
1 answer 330 views
Could you please let me know if there is a good way to extract section headings from a model project. As I ... together. Thanks so much, I really appreciate it. C. anon342075
asked Sep 12, 2022
3 answers 646 views
Paratext was not able to connect to the DBL server to retrieve available resources Paratext 9.2.102.8
answered Apr 26, 2022
3,064 questions
6,024 answers
5,695 comments
2,036 users