Recent activity by Lenice

2 answers 201 views
Sometimes when my team is working on edits, it would be helpful to see how we've edited out a borrowed word in the past, for ... are not key terms. that Is there a way to do this?
asked Sep 28
1 answer 113 views
We're using /xt in footnote cross-references, set to use 'short name' of book. But in the glossary I'd like to use ... name, is there a different USFM code I could use for that?.
commented Nov 4, 2025
1 answer 241 views
I always use line break in notes. Often this works well, But, sadly also often (not always), when I click ... however it also happens when writing notes from scratch, not copying)
answered May 21, 2022
3 answers 1.1k views
I am checking Pslams with a team at the moment. It is not a fast job. It might take years and I mightn't be ... in the checking session. Is there a code for this? Thanks EpiWaetMan
answered May 5, 2022
5 answers 960 views
We're using single quotes in footnotes to show the meaning of a word. For example: ... \ft "Messiah" in Hebrew means 'Anointed ... ' Quotes Continuer required at: p p/q1 b/q1
answered Apr 5, 2022
3,064 questions
6,024 answers
5,695 comments
2,036 users