Recent activity by odysiusbt

1 answer 277 views
I recently updated PTXprint to version 3.0.41, and now I can't print PDF because of this error: PTXprint [3.0.41] ... it thinks that Source Code Pro is being used here. Any ideas?
commented Sep 21
2 answers 48 views
I think I've made a big mistake. So I have an unused registration called "Tim Hubuei 01" and figure I'd change the ... caused by my own actions. But is it possible to fix this?
commented Jun 25
1 answer 73 views
I'm missing white space separator between the book's name and the chapter number in reference range placed at the ... misconfigured something here? I don't know where to look.
1 answer 46 views
I'm using \zimagecopyrightsid to add image copyrights text to my local front matter. And it looks like this: I ... way to do this automatically. Does anyone know about this?
commented Jun 9
1 answer 39 views
I noticed that when I add Front Matter PDF(s), those pages will be added before everything being typeset, including ... since I used relative path as suggested. Can anybody help?
3,053 questions
6,013 answers
5,677 comments
2,032 users