Recent activity by anon980192

1 answer 311 views
I have a Fieldworks project associated with a Paratext project. The Fieldworks project has a good corpus of texts, ... from Paratext. They show up with other texts. anon980192
asked Jul 11, 2019
2 answers 349 views
Hi, I'm trying to change the short name of a Paratext 8 project using the Convert Project utility. During ... guidance about how to resolve the issue? Best wishes, anon980192
asked Apr 13, 2018
2 answers 514 views
We have some projects that have used the Project Progress tool in Paratext 7. In migrating to Paratext 8, is ... ? Can it be transferred into the Project Plan? anon980192
commented Nov 3, 2017
3 answers 768 views
I understand that since PT 7.6. we could change the name of a project. What is the current best practise, if we ... the history (including notes), and move to PT 8? anon982572
commented Oct 19, 2017
3,062 questions
6,022 answers
5,692 comments
2,036 users