Recent activity by anon827984

2 answers 548 views
When printing a draft text, it places the start of each new chapter on a different page. So instead of having the end of ... a new chapter on a new page? image612 863 31.5 KB
asked Feb 11, 2023
4 answers 601 views
I am updating computers to PT9.2 from PT8. I downloaded the Paratext_9.2.102.1_InstallerOffline and the patch_9.2.102.5 from ... specs as far as I am aware. Thank you in advance!
answered Feb 22, 2022
1 answer 276 views
We are drafting the Deuterocanonical books. Esther Greek is a learning curve. For the alternate verses, we are following the ... while using the \vp \vp* markers? Thank you!
asked Feb 15, 2022
3 answers 537 views
I went to update the NIV84 resource and after updating, it says, Book does not exist in project. I deleted the ... response. Is NIV84 no longer available as a resource with PT?
asked Jul 25, 2019
0 answers 175 views
The formatting for the following source language dictionaries appears to have slightly changed from ParaTExt 7.5 to 8. ... numbers to see what that number represents. Thank you!
asked Dec 7, 2017
3,060 questions
6,021 answers
5,689 comments
2,035 users