Recent activity by anon210135

2 answers 462 views
Hi Phil, I have a new question. I recently bought a new laptop because I want to have a backup laptop. ... both laptops using the SAME PTX registration number on both laptops?
answered Jul 18, 2021
4 answers 1.4k views
I am unable to login into paratext registry. Sign in option takes me to google dialogue box and then it jumps back to the home page again.
commented Apr 14, 2021
4 answers 1.1k views
It seems that Advanced>Insert cross-references is not working. Extracting cross-references works as expected, and ... and would greatly appreciate help to get this restored.
commented Jan 7, 2021
2 answers 875 views
Wife is longtime user of PT7.5, wants to upgrade to PT9. We installed PT9 and then realized that we needed first to ... We've since uninstalled PT9, however. Thanks for any ideas!
commented May 29, 2020
4 answers 660 views
One of my colleagues asked me is I knew of a Hebrew English interlinear resource in paratext? He is after ... to Greek AGNT plus in Translators Workplace and this website?
commented Jan 6, 2020
3,064 questions
6,024 answers
5,695 comments
2,036 users