Recent activity by anon143470

6 answers 805 views
One system gets the message at every starting of Paratext. The message also says, access to path is denied. There is no ... is no BYZ project in the PT8 or PT7 project list.
answered May 10, 2019
3 answers 641 views
Hi Team, One of the user here is using Logos 7+ with paratext 8. The Access Logos Resources from Tools menu ... Any suggestions on this will be highly appreciated. Thanks, anobon
commented Apr 20, 2019
1 answer 212 views
In the window of Print Draft', I can see only above part. I can't see Draft comment' text box and below ... see below part. Like this captured picture. panel.JPG1918 2042 259 KB
asked Jan 10, 2019
1 answer 236 views
스크린샷 2018-06-25 오후 2.27.49.png856 402 24.9 KB To reset my project, I deleted my project from the server, and ... of Publisher Edition' has gone. What do I need to do?
asked Jun 25, 2018
3,060 questions
6,021 answers
5,689 comments
2,035 users