Recent activity by anon104217

4 answers 1.3k views
So in the Biblical Terms tool I go to the All Biblical Terms list. I want to add the Hebrew word that means flock (of ... not, then it would be nice to be able to edit entries.
commented May 26, 2022
7 answers 872 views
After doing an update to the NET Bible and HBKENG Resources, they are both now blank in a text collection and as ... is also having the same problem. Thanks for your help.
answered Jul 24, 2020
1 answer 290 views
Is anyone else having a problem with the label on the Biblical Terms window not changing from the name of the list ... 1604 568 KB All Biblical Terms list image1898 1589 634 KB
commented Jun 26, 2020
2 answers 482 views
I'm a translation consultant working with a translation project that has recently started using the Biblical Terms tool. ... renderings without any indication as to what was done.
commented Feb 20, 2019
15 answers 3.6k views
A co-worker writes: I am experiencing problems with Paratext 7.5 since I updated to Win 10 Creators update ... FLEx users are encountering problems on Creators Update. Thanks.
commented Aug 4, 2017
0 answers 221 views
This morning I updated Windows 10 with a cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based systems (KB4032188) which ... an empty UI because of a lack of GDI+ handles.
asked Aug 4, 2017
3,062 questions
6,022 answers
5,693 comments
2,036 users